Britney Recites Meredith Brooks' "*****" Before "Freakshow" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WootsWow said:

I don't get her tbh. She is ok for being "dirty" and "slutty" on stage but Make Me video was too raunchy?:sofedup:

You do realize she has two male children on the brink on puberty enrolled in school right now, right?

I do see her dilemma with being too **** right now considering photos of her ****** existing on the internet.

If the video is hot and in line with her old videos? Maybe she can get away with it. If she's just randomly being ******** accosted by G-Eazy in nipple pasties and electrocuting a man in a pool.... Like.... That's not even a cute idea. Y'all need to let the MM video RIP.

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You do realize she has two male children on the brink on puberty enrolled in school right now, right?

I do see her dilemma with being too **** right now considering photos of her ****** existing on the internet.

If the video is hot and in line with her old videos? Maybe she can get away with it. If she's just randomly being ******** accosted by G-Eazy in nipple pasties and electrocuting a man in a pool.... Like.... That's not even a cute idea. Y'all need to let the MM video RIP.

And yet her outfits on stage are progressively skimpier. Yeah sit down. The hypocrisy is nothing new. Ms. Virgin pole dancer has been doing this song and dance for years: I'm innocent and wholesome! But I'm also **** and slutty! The duality is the Britney label. It's on purpose. The official word about the video wasn't that it was racy, it was that it had no story/plot.

17 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

And yet her outfits on stage are progressively skimpier. Yeah sit down. The hypocrisy is nothing new. Ms. Virgin pole dancer has been doing this song and dance for years: I'm innocent and wholesome! But I'm also **** and slutty! The duality is the Britney label. It's on purpose. The official word about the video wasn't that it was racy, it was that it had no story/plot.

Her skimpiness has never been an issue. Her videos have never been trashy (bar Gimme More). Make Me was ridiculous and people need to come to terms with that.

33 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

How is the official MV where she is literally casting male models for *** any less ******?

And not to mention on Criminal video which she robbed a shop and making out with her ex fiance throughout the video. That's very educational to her sons right?

All her actions and decisions now and then are exactly contradicting to original MM video being "too raunchy". 

No, I will never let MM video go. :donewithit:

Archived