Britney Recites Meredith Brooks' "*****" Before "Freakshow" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

19 minutes ago, Perfect Britney said:

And I miss when you werent born you annoying *** ****. Circusney was as stiff as a rat in January. Get over yourself you fat, ugly BITTER ***** and do something productive with your life instead of trolling a Britney Spears forum.

Do like me and ignore his posts... in that way you never has to see what stupid *** trolls like that write :shameless::CPKney:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

I don't get her tbh. She is ok for being "dirty" and "slutty" on stage but Make Me video was too raunchy?:sofedup:

29 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

and why do u annoying britards keep blaming her constantly? As if she was really the one saying no? :sofedup:

This is why I don't believe scrapping the music video was her call. The "she didn't like the final product" theories don't make sense to me :trash:

57 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

I don't get her tbh. She is ok for being "dirty" and "slutty" on stage but Make Me video was too raunchy?:sofedup:

There's a difference between Britney wanting to be ******/it coming naturally to her on stage and a director portraying her that way. 

We don't know the whole story with the Make Me video, but if she was the one who scrapped it because it was too raunchy, maybe she was uncomfortable because it wasn't her who came up with the idea.

This is very interesting, watching these clips is like... very, very Circusney. :TOMH:
The glasses reminded me first, and then I actually watched her movements and she's extremely into it, sassy like she has been, but she seems a little less frantic with her moves as well. She is still very on point but more relaxed, more fluid, like Britney cool. 

Before I felt like the choreo was changing her own style a bit, but this is more like she's making the most of it, you know, making it Britneyish rather than the choreo itself seeming overly fussy. 

This is really positive! She looks so **** and gorgeous. But she is definitely enjoying the **** out of it which is the most enjoyable thing in the world to watch.

Archived