WTF??? RUMOR ABOUT WORLD TOUR!!!!

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

meltdowns are for people who don't have a life lol I don't care that much. I'll be happy with whatever. I never had a meltdown not even for Make me original. 

are you sure you didn't meltdown over the original make me? because i clearly remember you ranting :ipass:

5 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

are you sure you didn't meltdown over the original make me? because i clearly remember you ranting :ipass:

Ranting and meltdowns are different. Actually, I was in someone's house when make me got released, after we had *** I opened instagram and saw make me's announcement. I was a little bit high and asked the guy if it's okay I watch Britney's new music video. He didn't say no of course and I watched it and I remember being super excited and smiling throughout the whole thing because I thought she looked amazing. But then I came here and well....I might have posted some angry comments here and there but I'm sure 99% of it was directed to exhalers rather than Britney. 

Archived