WTF??? RUMOR ABOUT WORLD TOUR!!!!

xoxo, Stan.

How we know this is a legit insider?

She should do it with her next album, she is performing a lot now and she seems to enjoy it again. She juust ned to keep doing this performances to get the taste of travelling and keep relevant to the GP. So, I hope it's true.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the idea, but this seems very far in advance. This is a team that randomly released the first single, and cancelled two established residency performances to last minute release-promote at the VMAs. 

I'd say if she stays in Vegas much longer then they'll either cut back on dates or "close" the show and revamp with a totally new name and concept.

The last set of POM dates in Vegas haven't been revealed yet. When they close the show they'll bang it out in the press...which is why I know she's not going to stop performing after this either. Announcing retirement would bring in even more than the current show.

5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I'm all here for a world tour in 2018, but honestly a Femme Fatale-esque album would not be my cup of tea :angietea: Especially after the masterpiece that is Glory. Not here for more EDM club-banger Britney tbh :howiroll: 

This. It would be an awful downgrade, I don't know why isn't anybody complaining. :idkney:

8 hours ago, Aphroditeney said:

Femme Fatale producers? Not here for another generic album like it, keep it :letitburn:

It's Jamie King, the director of Circus Tour and Femme Fatale tour. Femme Fatale was not well made because it wasn't meant to be as big as Circus. Still, the amazing backdrops proved his talent.

The next era could be so damn successful if her team do their job well which they won't

I mean it is her 20th anniversary and her 10th album, she is fit as **** and both looks & performs the best she has since early 2004. They just need to market her right and make sure that B10 is at least on par with Glory or better. But yes, step one is making sure Vegas ends in 2017.

12 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

So rumor is that a new album is set for the first half of 2018 and a world tour to follow. It actually sounds plausible. Britney has said recently that she's interested in touring again, she's got her fire for performing back. And 2018 is her 20 year mark since the BOMT single was released. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a tour sometime in 2018 or 2019.

i need it to happen before that :wendycry: im praying to God the rumor is true :wendycry:

12 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

So rumor is that a new album is set for the first half of 2018 and a world tour to follow. It actually sounds plausible. Britney has said recently that she's interested in touring again, she's got her fire for performing back. And 2018 is her 20 year mark since the BOMT single was released. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a tour sometime in 2018 or 2019.

You're right it makes sense. After all 20 years is a huge milestone. Why not celebrate with a 10th album and a world tour. But still I don't want to get my hopes up. 

Archived