Where Are You Now - APPRECIATION THREAD!

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

Slay, 1,943,786 views for this non-single track.

But seriously, criminally underrated and sad song. :otears: On the surface it can be interpreted as longing for a lover, but sometimes I cry to this song and think about the people who have passed on :otears: Where are they now? Are they in a better place? :otears: Especially the opening lyrics. Like the death of someone doesn't hit you. You still think they're here.  Sometimes I wonder where I AM :otears: The person I was long ago. The child who listened to this on CD many years ago. :crying1:

That high note too. The melody. Single worthy song .:otears: Vocalney. :otears:

Break up anthem, funeral song. WHEN WILL UR FAVE? :crying1:

:tiffanycries:

:crying1:

:otears:

Also makes me think of @Chrisnay and Dave LaChapelle.... where is the MM video? I've got to know, so I can let them go...

Where Are You Now live acoustic performance in 2017 please :crying1:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

But seriously, criminally underrated and sad song. :otears: On the surface it can be interpreted as longing for a lover, but sometimes I cry to this song and think about the people who have passed on :otears: Where are they now? Are they in a better place? :otears: Especially the opening lyrics. Like the death of someone doesn't hit you. You still think they're here.  Sometimes I wonder where I AM :otears: The person I was long ago. The child who listened to this on CD many years ago. :crying1:

Also makes me think of @Chrisnay and Dave LaChapelle.... where is the MM video? I've got to know, so I can let them go...

that lying piece of **** deserves the worst coming at him :wannadie:

3 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

What happened to him? :quirkney:

after his story proved fake he said it would happen during the Iheart performance, noone believed his **** so he ran away to britney galaxy and lied about it there, everyone believed him, and then when everything proved to be fake even there he left forums and now hes never online on any of the two, ******* pathetic tbh.

How sad must your life be to find your 5 minutes of fame lying on a forum of a pop star which never passes 500 users :hype: pretty pathetic tbh lol

Guest StrawberryKisses
5 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

after his story proved fake he said it would happen during the Iheart performance, noone believed his **** so he ran away to britney galaxy and lied about it there, everyone believed him, and then when everything proved to be fake even there he left forums and now hes never online on any of the two, ******* pathetic tbh.

How sad must your life be to find your 5 minutes of fame lying on a forum of a pop star which never passes 500 users :hype: pretty pathetic tbh lol

Didn't he have an Instagram?

1 minute ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Didn't he have an Instagram?

no idea tbh, i dont give a flying **** about him, he was just a very skilled liar, he gave hope to the entire forum and he knew how desperate we all were for the original MM video, it was one of the biggest meltdowns ever since the desert perfrormance :ipass: and he added fuel to it

Guest StrawberryKisses
2 minutes ago, bchile said:

Yes... I know, i'm a flop fan :embarrassney:

:saycheese:It's okay. Now you can appreciate her more.

Also listen to:

1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I love this song Opps has some great ballads and mid tempos!

Opps is still my favorite after BO ITZ & Glory!

Its one of the best pop albums of the 2000s! :smokney2:

Archived