The joys of being an international fan

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Guest ItsNathanbitch

As I've recently gotten a job, I've decided to start saving up hopefully for a trip to the US next year and see Britney in Vegas. Now, the cheapest m&g price is $1500, which apparently equates to around $1962 in AUD. Nearly $2000. Put that together with the cost of flights and accommodation and it's just ridiculous. It's certainly doable, but when you could spend that money towards part of your trip and seeing other parts of the US, you wonder whether it's really worth it.Then you get people who have the luck to meet Britney multiple times :crying1: 

Suddenly the FFT m&g prices look like a bargain :crying2: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally understand you. 

I live in India. The old Britney CDs are so expensive here. Like Glory is 400(our currency) while ITZ is 2000:donewithit:

I know Britney won't ever tour here and POM is my only option but it's so ******* expensive. I could buy a really good motorbike tbh in that much money:o

But i really wanna see her once. Idk what to do:crying1:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, britmon said:

Just think of money as energy

You have to share your energy with the rest of the world

At least that is what I do... 

That's an interesting way to look at it! :orangu: 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 minutes ago, Ayush said:

I totally understand you. 

I live in India. The old Britney CDs are so expensive here. Like Glory is 400(our currency) while ITZ is 2000:donewithit:

I know Britney won't ever tour here and POM is my only option but it's so ******* expensive. I could buy a really good motorbike tbh in that much money:o

But i really wanna see her once. Idk what to do:crying1:

It's so unfair :crying1:

I know right? Even if she were to do another world tour, I doubt she'd come back to Australia, so really, Vegas is my only option. It wouldn't be so bad if m&g prices were a LOT cheaper :crying1: 

Same here :crying4: 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, tsss said:

the economy in my country is f**ked so :tiffanycries:
my only hope is the world tour but I guess it won't happen till 2025

Slay us 44 year oldney :crying1: 

1 minute ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

It's so unfair :crying1:

I know right? Even if she were to do another world tour, I doubt she'd come back to Australia, so really, Vegas is my only option. It wouldn't be so bad if m&g prices were a LOT cheaper :crying1: 

Same here :crying4: 

One my goals is to attend a Britney concert. No matter how bad the production is. I just wanna see her live.

At least you have a chance coz she has toured in your country. I have no hope. :crying4:

And speaking to you, i just googled the whole prices again and i'm reconsidering it coz it's Britney but i have to save a lot. It's not fair :crying1:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
3 minutes ago, Ayush said:

One my goals is to attend a Britney concert. No matter how bad the production is. I just wanna see her live.

At least you have a chance coz she has toured in your country. I have no hope. :crying4:

And speaking to you, i just googled the whole prices again and i'm reconsidering it coz it's Britney but i have to save a lot. It's not fair :crying1:

I wish I'd gone to the Circus tour :crying1: Even if it would've meant going by myself, I still could've said I'd seen her in concern :crying2: 

I know right? It's times like this where I wish I were American :crying4: 

I know that there are all kinds of fans but I don't see the point of paying for a M&G...

Just go to the show - I went on summer 2014 and my seat was a bit far but the energy and the vibes are a DREAM!

The whole 'live vocals', 'costumes', 'hair' dosen't exist when you're there... it's just a FUN!

Guest ItsNathanbitch
3 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

I usually spend like half of my limited part-time job salary on Briney's second-hand CDs instead of buying food and giving some to Mom  :crying1: Sometimes I wonder if I'm wasting or spending money for a really really good cause

I'd say for a really really good cause :crying1: 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

Just wait till her next tour or something. Femme Fatalle tour tickets near me were £15. They probably won't be much more next time :comingthru:

I doubt she'll come back to Australia though,

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 minutes ago, TikTikBitch said:

I know that there are all kinds of fans but I don't see the point of paying for a M&G...

Just go to the show - I went on summer 2014 and my seat was a bit far but the energy and the vibes are a DREAM!

The whole 'live vocals', 'costumes', 'hair' dosen't exist when you're there... it's just a FUN!

I just think it'd be so surreal, to be able to meet someone you've admired for years and is such a huge pop icon. But at the same time, she's another human being. Paying that amount to meet someone just feels way over the top.

Oh it would definitely be amazing just to see her perform alone. M&g or not!

1 minute ago, cgshaw said:

She's done some radio interviews there and has that underwear thing as well, so she might!! :carpoolney: 

We'll just have to wait and see :orangu: 

Archived