PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL DONT KNOW WHO BRITNEY IS

noah fence

I was VMA Snakeney for Halloween yesterday at school, I'm 16 and I live in Toronto so its not like I'm amish or something, a lot of people got the reference but most people didn't remember the performance. About 5 people asked who I was and I said "Britney Spears" and I got replies like "Who's that?" and "I have no idea who that is"

:britdrown:

Society is crashing my sistrens

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope this gives u faith lol so here's my story (I'll shorten it) in health class ( U.S.A BTW) we had to pick a song to remix and I picked slave 4 U (not many people heard that song tho) but t good part is someone else made a remix to TOXIC and I almost died I wanted to tell them how I loved the song (its my fav Slave 4 u is my 4th) but I was too shooked and nervous and then just yesterday we had to do a project about someone taking a stand and this girl next to me said can u do Britney Spears and I yelled YES I LOVE HER"  There's one more story but this is long enough thabnks to whover read all this lol

7 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

I was VMA Snakeney for Halloween yesterday at school, I'm 16 and I live in Toronto so its not like I'm amish or something, a lot of people got the reference but most people didn't remember the performance. About 5 people asked who I was and I said "Britney Spears" and I got replies like "Who's that?" and "I have no idea who that is"

Educate them please 

:tiffsniffle:

Just now, derick said:

That's Wat happens when u abandon a relevant pop legacy to be a tv host then a Vegas act...she chose to be irrelevant 

:girlfall:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

It's shocking not to know who Britney Spears is, even at 16 :beynah: 

They were pre-teens when she was still very successful, it has to be a joke :beynah:

Do they know Eminem, Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey ? :beynah:

9 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

Educate them. Flyers, banners all over, TED-style lecture talking about 2007.

wj9ao3.png

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
4 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Stop lying!

they must know at least who she is maybe not her music :britlol:

4 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

How is that even possible, like everyone over 10 has at least heard her name once

This, I think he is lying :ricackle:

Archived