My swimming coach called Britney a tart

SomeoneGimmeBritney

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do I start replying?! I can't report him to the university (won't say which one in case my lecturer is reading this!) as he doesn't work for them. He was making some joke bout social media to me. He's always taking the Mickey out of me. I wanted to push him in the pool before but I never got the chance. I don't even know if he has a Twitter himself, he never said if he did or not! He's just a prat. I find sports coaches and PE teachers can be quite obnoxious.

11 hours ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I'm part of my university's swimming club and I go to it every Thursday night.Β Last week the coachΒ asked me if I had a Twitter account and I told him I did and I said that it was a Britney fan page. He went off on one about 'that tart' and seemed amazed that anyone could be a fanΒ :idkney:Β I was fuming and told him there was nothing wrong with being a Britney fan. Why are some people like this?! Why can't some GPΒ just accept us and respect the fact that everyone has differen tastes?Β :donewithit:

I can handle playful teasing when it concerns who/what I like. But my question is if the coach has ever listened to a Britney song/album before to judge the content? I realize Britney isn't going to be everybody's cup of tea. I like all sorts of music but I bet it'd be difficult for somebody that listens to one certain genre (let's say classical) and they basically **** all over anybody that's not in the classical music genre. I guess I have a laid back attitude when it concerns people that have the attitude of ******** all over another person's interests--"I like what I like and you like what you like. Shouldn't that be all that matters?" Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

Lol, I hate people like that. WhyΒ do people have to be rude about things that make you happy? Like, why are you so bitter?Β :howiroll:

I think a lot of people get off to acting that way tbh. Anyway to put you down to make you feel stupid or make you feel bad, etc. There wasn't any damn reason for the coach to be so rude. Once the coach found out that OP's page is a Britney fan page, nothing else should've been said. The conversation being talked about, I wouldn't even think it's okay for the coach to throw his/her 2 cents in by saying "Oh, I don't like Britney." It doesn't serve any purpose. You can insert any artist in Britney's spot and it's the same ****.

"I run a Bryan Ferry fan site."

"Oh, Bryan Ferry sucks. I don't like him."

"....okay" Like, what else is there to say? "My apologies. I should run everything I like by you to make sure you approve and I'll ditch whoever you don't approve of."Β :embarrassney:

Β 

11 hours ago, coo said:

people are hateful sis. haven't u been online for the past 3 years? human soul haveΒ become poofΒ :ehno:

EDIT: wait why is 'ro tten' censored to 'poof'? wtf?

Unfortunately it's not just online. I'm in my early 30s and saw as a kid how shitty people could be. It's been a hard lesson to learn. :(

10 hours ago, alexdaily said:

What's a tart?Β 

And is he even hot? like I could totally make an exceptionΒ if he was handsome. And why did he ask you for your twitter account?Β :receipts2:

I laugh my *** off at this clip but this is what I'd compare 'tart' to. It seems very old fashioned, almost the same as calling somebody a 'jezebel'.

Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

8 hours ago, Sparks said:

Part of the gp see her as a kinda underwhelming performer these days and think she is basically just a robot on stage who doesn't dance or sing, so they hate on her and her fans

i don think the same gp not pay attention to perfomances and that kind of stuff they hate her because she is a beautiful blond woman Β and gp are snobsΒ :cricket:

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Back in 2008 or 2007, people would post graphic images of decomposing bodies. So R O T T E N is censored. It's dumb.

wtf why even?

46 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Unfortunately it's not just online. I'm in my early 30s and saw as a kid how shitty people could be. It's been a hard lesson to learn. :(

ikr, in my personal opinion/experience though kids are more likely to be shitty and rude in how they express their opinions. so i guess thats why the internet has become such a hateful place now.. more kids have chime in the funΒ :sofedup:

23 minutes ago, coo said:

wtf why even?

ikr, in my personal opinion/experience though kids are more likely to be shitty and rude in how they express their opinions. so i guess thats why the internet has become such a hateful place now.. more kids have chime in the funΒ :sofedup:

Back in its heyday, Exhale was one of the most popular sites on the Internet. That's not an understatement. So it naturally drew tons of trolls. And since there were literally no rules and censorship on the site (hell, people could cuss uncensored and even post **** back then :yesplease:Β ), people took advantage in the grossest of ways. So they posted ROTT-ING bodies. Since then, the word is censored.

Archived