This Week WW Sales!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are buying Joanne out of curiosity since it's being promoted as a type of "comeback" for Gaga and because her promotion has been on point lately, but I don't see the album staying for too long since it's just not good and nobody but her fans cares about it's music in real life. She will still top Glory because of the Super Bowl but whatever, Britney's album is 1000x better so I'm not even mad, I couldn't ask for a greater album. Just waiting for Slumber Party to give it it's deserved recognition since they failed Make Me with that lame video.

:shameless:

I honestly feel like slumber party won't do anything for the album. If people like the song they'll listen to the single. They won't buy the album. They missed the mark with taking advantage of first week sales.

still so upset it was no where to be found on target shelves and didn't have images in the sales flyers.

no matter what Britney does promo wise unless she shoots out and drops like 5 high budget controversial music videos all at once. The album won't rise.

Just now, Thurafatale9 said:

She's becoming more and more irrelevant because of Vegas! The album won't survive unless they do a small tour or something. Gaga sold high because of the Dive Bar Tour.

Honey Glory is dead on the charts. It's too late for pray for a miracle now. The only way Glory can make a comeback in the charts is if Slumber Party it's a massive hit like Toxic, Womanizer, Scream & Shout. 

3 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Honey Glory is dead on the charts. It's too late for pray for a miracle now. The only way Glory can make a comeback in the charts is if Slumber Party it's a massive hit like Toxic, Womanizer, Scream & Shout. 

SP won't be a massive hit if she still wants to promote POM instead of Glory. (Or if she scrap the MV and release the Disney version)

SP could save the album if they were not so late for 2nd single. And their promotion were kind of a mess tho. On some tv shows they didnt even mention the Glory.  

But still she can save the album with the right move n directions tbh :mhm: 

but on the other hand i dont think she cares much :explainlol:

21 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

**** you Larry. This album is dead, I don't think Slumber Party can do anything for the album.  

It won't. Same type of song same marketing plans same results. They should've chose another song to show a different side of Glory since it was obvious that the chill/reggae vibe didn't work for her.

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

It won't. Same type of song same marketing plans same results. They should've chose another song to show a different side of Glory since it was obvious that the chill/reggae vibe didn't work for her.

Make Me isn't reggae :sizeup:

Slumber Party is easier to listen to than Make Me and it will do better outside the US than Make Me I'm sure.

Archived