Insiders on SP remix

chaotic93

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

Hi folks, Steph from Bumble here. Unfortunately due to negotiations with Britney's management, the single has been put on hiatus due to us not coming to an agreement on advertising. @Chrisnay, who also works with OrangeFitness, is currently negotiating a deal to release the original Make Me video instead. In the meantime, Britney is currently rehearsing for her performance on Bosnian Idol, due on 27th November, where she'll perform an acoustic version of a new song - I'm So Curious.

We hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Stephanie from Bumble

www.bumble.com

7 minutes ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Nothing against Tinashe (I don't know her music so I don't have an opinion), but I really wish that Brit and/or her team didn't feel like she has to have "help" now for a chance at getting a hit. I'm tired of collabs.

Me ******* too. At least get someone who's actually on the charts if they're gonna keep doing collabs. Whatever tho I love tinashe but I'm not excited about her being on the song but I AM excited about their dance break because she's an incredible dancer so hopefully it challenges Britney 

15 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Hi folks, Steph from Bumble here. Unfortunately due to negotiations with Britney's management, the single has been put on hiatus due to us not coming to an agreement on advertising. @Chrisnay, who also works with OrangeFitness, is currently negotiating a deal to release the original Make Me video instead. In the meantime, Britney is currently rehearsing for her performance on Bosnian Idol, due on 27th November, where she'll perform an acoustic version of a new song - I'm So Curious.

We hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Stephanie from Bumble

www.bumble.com

DEAD :gloria:

14 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Me ******* too. At least get someone who's actually on the charts if they're gonna keep doing collabs. Whatever tho I love tinashe but I'm not excited about her being on the song but I AM excited about their dance break because she's an incredible dancer so hopefully it challenges Britney 

U guys need to understand that Britney is not taking help but promoting someone else then u can end ur meltdowns :ipass:

Archived