Perez Hilton commented (again) on Britney's pic

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, be a little sailfish said:

You should just ignore his comments. Instagram's new algorithm features top comments from accounts with a lot of followers. In other words, he's commenting for self-promo. :shameless:

how ******* disgusting, he continues to find any kind of way to get more relevant through Britney. 

First he bashed her and dragged her in the most despicable ways, then he went on to circus tour, then bashed some more during ff and bj and now he keeps commenting on her posts as theres nothing to even complain about anymore (other than lypsinching but ya know, water is wet so he cant really come for that anymore). I cant stand this ******* leech 

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

how ******* disgusting, he continues to find any kind of way to get more relevant through Britney. 

First he bashed her and dragged her in the most despicable ways, then he went on to circus tour, then bashed some more during ff and bj and now he keeps commenting on her posts as theres nothing to even complain about anymore (other than lypsinching but ya know, water is wet so he cant really come for that anymore). I cant stand this ******* leech 

Couldn't have said it better myself :saycheese:

Archived