Who is "The Britney Spears of your country"?

Britneylandia

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Pakistan has a Britney Spears so to speak...

but I guess in a sense of defining pop music like she did there was

Nazia Hassan (1965-2000)

2-4-2016-nazia.jpg

Kinda reminds me of (BOMT) Britney in this one a little :embarrassed:

2po40ad.jpg

She was the biggest Pop Star (in the 80's) in Pakistan to this date

I mean she was a lot more tamer (nothing ******) but she was Pakistan's sweetheart... much like Britney as America's Sweetheart

she and her brother DEFINED Pop music in Pakistan... though I guess the difference is... throughout her career she had a very wholesome image

She died at the of 35 due to Cancer... :( there hasn't been a "Pop Star" since her in Pakistan...

feel free to check out some of her music (though I don't think you'd be able to understand her singing)

This one is inspired by Alice in Wonderland (loosely)

this one is just audio

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

Actually thats difficult, I dont think there is anyone in pop music with that caliber. There's are some artists who are similar but they are more like Selena Gomez than Britney. Like her below.

Pop music is a little different here in Finland... there's more rock music made than pop in general or it is really different from britney's style.

I agree! There really aren't any girl in finland who makes quality dance music and sings in english (well Alma, but she is not like Britney at all). Anna Abreu is the closedt. Eveliina is like rihanna imo.

18 minutes ago, adrenaliner said:

I agree! There really aren't any girl in finland who makes quality dance music and sings in english (well Alma, but she is not like Britney at all). Anna Abreu is the closedt. Eveliina is like rihanna imo.

Yes! was thinking also Krista Siegfrieds but because she has never breaked through I didn't dare to mention her primarily.

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

Actually thats difficult, I dont think there is anyone in pop music with that caliber. There's are some artists who are similar but they are more like Selena Gomez than Britney. Like her below.

Pop music is a little different here in Finland... there's more rock music made than pop in general or it is really different from britney's style.

I love Anna :bootyney:

I imported all her albums :idkney:

Ivory Tower >>>>>

4 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Then we have Ylenia 

(She lip syncs too :quirkney:)

And Belén Esteban who is like Madonna

HgZp2aka.jpg

she even were to the vmas this year

They are friends too Ylenia is called "her successor" 

belen-esteban-e-ylenia-podrian-volver-a-

Everything is pretty similar :brityes:

:embarrassney:

jajajjajajajajajjajaja hasta nunki

4 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

in Spain they literally called her La Britney Spears española (the Spanish Britney Spears)

The she disappeared :quirkney:

She sang BOMT in tu cara me suena

Archived