Slumber Party is Glory's Toxic

onyx09

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, it has the potential to be!  It's such a JAM!

I kinda doubt they went all out with the video like they did with toxic but the set pics looked interesting. I'm intrigued.

Btw I really don't understand the fans here who think it's boring but stan for just luv me lol...to each their own I guess

I'm the biggest SP stan but the production is nowhere as classic as Toxic. In terms of that, I would actually say If I'm Dancing comes close to the unique arrangement we associate with the latter.

What we need is a music video that boasts of at least half the brilliance of Toxic. Something that's (1) Creative (2) **** (3) Has a ton of replay value - that's what would elevate SP from a catchy pop song to an anthem

4 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Why people here always pretending like they know Toxic is "The Toxic" when In The Zone comes out? I'm so sure at that time they got no idea Toxic will slays our lives until now. Judging by their taste stanning for LMD, Liar, Better for second single... I just can't.  :quirkney:

Actually if you were a fan back then Toxic was everybody's fave even before it was picked as a single. My middle was bumping the **** out of Toxic long before it got the single treatment. Britney was smart and listened to the  fans when Jive tried to tell her to release Boom Boom instead

17 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Actually if you were a fan back then Toxic was everybody's fave even before it was picked as a single. My middle was bumping the **** out of Toxic long before it got the single treatment. Britney was smart and listened to the  fans when Jive tried to tell her to release Boom Boom instead

I'm a fan since BOMT and yeah I'm aware that Toxic wass a fan favourite back then but no one expecting Toxic will become as big as Thriller and become a trademark for Britney. :howiroll: What I meant is, people here on this fanbase can't judge a song wether it's going to be big or not just because they didn't like it. It's all about gp after all.

Archived