Azealia Banks posts about Britney

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice to see her praising Britney-- I came in here half expecting to wind up pissed off. So yay that I don't have to. And I'm sorry, but the woman does have a very valid point.

Now if she could just stop going off unnecessarily.

6 hours ago, myfacelikeamannequin said:

But she better continue with the compliments, she thinks Russel Crowe was bad? Can you imagine the army if she came for Brit? :wannadie:

:hahaha:

1 minute ago, Svoloch said:

I feel like she is kinda going crazy, cuz she is losing her record deals and popularity......HUN, you make your own MESS!  Figuring it OUT! :zoomzoom:

She needs to disappear to the woods, abandon social media, and record music from there. There's a reason why people only come back there to do promo or perform, not to live. Like Hollywood is probably only making her own craziness worse

6 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

She needs to disappear to the woods and record music from there. There's a reason why people only come back there to do promo or perform, not to live. Like Hollywood is probably only making her own craziness worse

Ya probably, but we all know her obsession with the Hollywood fantasy and she can't get out of "Cuz I'm black, people hate me and I don't get ****..." idea. She is way more privileged than she thinks and it's sad... cut the BS and just make music, but she is too STUPID to figure that out.....:frenchy:

Guest StrawberryKisses

Who is this chick lol? I saw that she got abused by Russel Crowe? It's so easy to find 'talent' these days, but not easy to find modesty. This is why Britney was, and always will be, a gem. NEVER started ****.

Some of you people love saying Britney is misunderstood and people are unfair to her and reduce her to "she's crazy, she's just X, she's problematic" but don't hesistate to do the same to someone else, like Azealia. You're only seeing the surface, like the Britney detractors. :frenchy:

She praised Britney, move on and stop talking **** about the girl.

Archived