Shawn Mendes laughs britney "imitating her" in 2015 ap?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

People used to remember that but not anymore tbh! Most of the people now see the real Britney, not just only the fans. It's been 10 years and apart for some medias and the fans, the GP just see a normal performer doing her **** and enjoying it!

Sorry but I disagree. For GP and other fanbases Britney is a joke who can't dance and only lipsyncs :bthink:

You just gotta read the comments in websites / search her name on Twitter when she performs on TV. The 85-90% of the comments are negative.

I'd love Britney to be respected and treated as the legend she is but people hate her or ignore her. We gotta deal with it.

15 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

This pretty much.

Sure it wasnt nice what he did but he seems like a really nice dude and unfortunatly many younger people only remember her for this incident. I dont think hes an *** who hates britney. It wasnt a smart thing to do but yall are acting like he ***** someone or something.

Oh and mercy is a masterpiece. Hes really talented.

Okay Beiber has been a prick to a lot of his fans and that sucks but he never shades legends or iconic figures in the music industry though. It's not 2007 or 2008 and circus was EVERYWHERE and everyone is perfectly aware that's she's had two successful eras since her break down and is no longer making bad decisions. He could have just hummed the song. It was unnecessary for him to do that. I get that he's young but he needs to learn to respect the greats. He is nowhere near a household name. But whatever even if it was tragic that she shaved her head, it's more iconic (along with a **** Ton of other performances, music vodeos, and outfits) then anything he will ever put out in his soon to be short lived career. 

57 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

This pretty much.

Sure it wasnt nice what he did but he seems like a really nice dude and unfortunatly many younger people only remember her for this incident. I dont think hes an *** who hates britney. It wasnt a smart thing to do but yall are acting like he ***** someone or something.

Oh and mercy is a masterpiece. Hes really talented.

lmao. If I spit on my neighbours then people shouldn't call me out on it because I look nice anyways. Right? I don't deserve some backlash because I look like someone decent in general.

Except what he did was some very insensitive **** and way worse than spitting on someone. Oh wait, let me give you a better analogy to the situation. What if a girl got ***** and we were playing a guess-who game and I used the fact she was ***** to make people think of her (by screaming "NOOOO" or something terrible like that). Is it not insensitive to remind people of bad incidents/events and make them (the girl) synonymous of it?

You know Britney is interested in these young acts: Selena, Ariana, Bebe... What if she saw this interview? How would she feel?

Let me fix your post hun :saycheese:

57 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

it wasnt nice what he did

It wasnt a smart thing to do

Idc if he's talented.

6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

So we should all hate him for the rest of his career because he did a not-so-smart thing?

And like we as a fanbase never made fun of legends like mariah or madonna? Ive seen people make fun of michael jackson aswell.. about the kid abuse thing.

I really think people here are overreacting. I bet that if it he made fun of another legend everyone would laugh about it.

Sweetie joey, we aren't celebrities with a huge teen following and we don't appear on TV. We don't have his impact. And anyways whoever made fun of bad events that occured to other peeps is just as trash as Shawn. :saycheese:

2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Where exactly was i talking about his looks? Where was I talking about spitting on someone?

I see people bringing up the shaving incident all the time. Its just something that she will be remember for by a lot of people.. if we like it or not.

Read my edited post

5 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Doesnt matter who does it, celebrity or not. Its the same thing. Imo at least.

And if someone makes a bad joke, it doesnt make him a bad person. Like it said.. the joke may have been a stupid one, but to ignore him for the rest of his career just because of one bad joke is overreacting.

I'm not giving the autorization for any non-celeb to make bad jokes. Ofc not. Did you read the second part? I said they're just as trash. But as a famous singer, he should know how to behave unlike forum trolls and stans. He's not ANYONE.

I'm not saying making a bad joke makes him a bad person. Ofc not. I'm just saying the backlash (which you are shocked at) is deserved. Just because he's "nice" in general doesn't mean he shouldn't get called out on his behaviour. In this particular video.

12 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Where exactly was i talking about his looks? Where was I talking about spitting on someone?

I see people bringing up the shaving incident all the time. Its just something that she will be remember for by a lot of people.. if we like it or not.

Oh damn. I made it sound about looks. I meant "nice" and "decent" referring to behaviour.

I look like someone nice*

Sorry for the confusion :shameless:

1 hour ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

People used to remember that but not anymore tbh! Most of the people now see the real Britney, not just only the fans. It's been 10 years and apart for some medias and the fans, the GP just see a normal performer doing her **** and enjoying it!

You're wrong. If they think of Britney they think of head shaving. The GP around me don't even know she's doing Vegas. 

17 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Im talking about the people who are overreacting here. 'Ill ignore him for the rest of his career' 'ill pretend like he doesnt exists' 'ill never buy a song of his anymore' 

Thats overreacting.. were talking about a bad joke. I bet if someone asks what he thinks of britney he would have something nice to say.

I didn't see those comments, but anyways. My point was people trashing him for the video on here is justified. As for people boycotting him that's up to them. His imitation might have left a very bad (and lasting) taste in their mouth so I don't blame them. I mean he's over 18 in this video, right...? He ain't a clueless child. But I get what you mean when you say he's nice and stuff...

And aren't we in 2016... well... :bpo:

7 hours ago, Taystee said:

Both him and Katy have said things about her shaving her head. He and Katy both have a wonky eye, interesting.... considering what we know about the Illuminati and their thing for eyes. This just confirms to me that they're Illuminati agents trying to slander her name because she escaped all them years ago and almost exposed them with Rebellion.

tumblr_not4onSgs11ruqqm0o1_250.gif

:wannadie:

It's sad that most of the younger generation associates Britney with her breakdown and not her legacy. It doesn't help that the generation of "idols" like Shawn are now giving the impression to their fans that Britney was only ever known for the head shaving. It makes me so sad...we need more Miley's, Selena's, Ariana's and Tinashe's :otears:

Archived