Shawn Mendes laughs britney "imitating her" in 2015 ap?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

He doesn't have a **** personality at all. I met him actually and he's the chillest and nicest dude you could possibly imagine. :sickofu:

So what - he did the buzzing thing.. it's really not that big a deal tbh. I'm sure he didn't intend to shade Britney, he's not petty as **** unlike some other queens in the industry...

eat shitt you *******!! u and that ******* shawn **** can go to hell..

and dont reply to this post..cuz i wont be replying backk..ull just be talking with urself..

4 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

I wanna hate him and his music cause I feel his media persona is fake but he is sooooo hot :thirsty:

shawn-mendes-capa.jpg

39DBF80900000578-3886318-image-m-37_1477

:quirkney::embarrassney:

just a normal bottom twink

y'all I found so funny that "this" generation think they are so cool by shading on Britney when only makes them ******* idiots.

not to mention that the joke made me cringe :sofedup:

I don't think he was trying to shade Britney.

He had to do an impression of her and, let's be real, the shaving incident is what nowadays' GP remembers her for. It's sad and disrespectful, but there are so many people like Shawn who, when seeing Britney, the first thing they think is "she had a meltdown, she shaved her head". :mhm: 

I don't like it, but I can't blame him for it because sadly this is too common. 

Y'all acting like he's the worst person ever because of this, he seems like a nice guy to me unlike Bieber who is an actual *******, he didn't know better just like the rest of my generation, I bet many teenagers remember her because of the head shaving aswell :boredashell: 

I'm not saying it wasn't disrespectful but y'all are doing the most 

36 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

I don't think he was trying to shade Britney.

He had to do an impression of her and, let's be real, the shaving incident is what nowadays' GP remembers her for. It's sad and disrespectful, but there are so many people like Shawn who, when seeing Britney, the first thing they think is "she had a meltdown, she shaved her head". :mhm: 

I don't like it, but I can't blame him for it because sadly this is too common. 

People used to remember that but not anymore tbh! Most of the people now see the real Britney, not just only the fans. It's been 10 years and apart for some medias and the fans, the GP just see a normal performer doing her **** and enjoying it!

24 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Y'all acting like he's the worst person ever because of this, he seems like a nice guy to me unlike Bieber who is an actual *******, he didn't know better just like the rest of my generation, I bet many teenagers remember her because of the head shaving aswell :boredashell: 

I'm not saying it wasn't disrespectful but y'all are doing the most 

Bieber is a douche and his personal behavior is childish af but is more or less with his contemporaries he even shades mendes too but at least bieber knows his  line and i've never have heard he shaded a legend.

Archived