Shawn Mendes laughs britney "imitating her" in 2015 ap?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

What a little ****Β :ririshade1:

Β 

Bieber, Selena orΒ MileyΒ would never laugh at this dark episode of her lifeΒ :ririshade1:Β  He should know betterΒ :ririshade1:

He doesn't have a **** personality at all. I met him actually and he's the chillest and nicest dude you could possibly imagine. :sickofu:

So what - he did the buzzing thing.. it's really not that big a deal tbh. I'm sure he didn't intend to shade Britney, he's not petty as **** unlike some other queens in the industry...

1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

I wanna hate him and his music cause I feel his media persona is fake but he is sooooo hotΒ :thirsty:

shawn-mendes-capa.jpg

39DBF80900000578-3886318-image-m-37_1477

:quirkney::embarrassney:

There are plenty of other guys out thereΒ hotter than him, this prick is not that hot, and just didΒ the most disrespectfull imitation of Britney I have seen in a long time.Β :rude2me:

Never again will I stream his music :donewithit:Β does he seriously think he is in a position to mock a music legend?Β :nothavingit:

2 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

He doesn't have a **** personality at all. I met him actually and he's the chillest and nicest dude you could possibly imagine. :sickofu:

So what - he did the buzzing thing.. it's really not that big a deal tbh. I'm sure he didn't intend to shade Britney, he's not petty as **** unlike some other queens in the industry...

So you want to make people think of Britney and all you can think of is that sad time when this woman was devastated? And while smiling and acting cute at the same time? Wow.Β  :juggingu:

Yeah let's forget about this woman's legacy, impact & iconic pop culture moments and accept that her name becomes synonymous with that tragic event. This is so disrespectful.

I'll let this here

britney-shaving-2.jpg

Β 

Β 

Archived