Jump to content

Best Of Circus Era


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, richluv0715 said:

I have?? Which brings me to my comment. Of how I wish we got at least one performance of circus with ALL of the music video choreography....... :nothavingit:

Ey, drop the attitude sissy. And, still- my answer is that you got the GMA performance which is just that "at least one" performance with ALL of the mv choreography. It's not Britney's fault the cameras were zooming out or onto the dancers during some parts of it

Link to comment
4 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Ey, drop the attitude sissy. And, still- my answer is that you got the GMA performance which is just that "at least one" performance with ALL of the mv choreography. It's not Britney's fault the cameras were zooming out or onto the dancers during some parts of it

Have you ever watched the music video??? Because she doesn't even do a third of the choreo in the video in that GMA performance

Link to comment
7 hours ago, richluv0715 said:

Have you ever watched the music video??? Because she doesn't even do a third of the choreo in the video in that GMA performance

Tell me what choreography she doesn't do during the live performance that she does in the actual music video? 

 

 

Keep in mind that, as I said, the cameras are zooming out several times but you can she her still from a far doing it with the dancers. And, for you the routine in the music video may seem like a whole song of different choreo but actually it centres around kinda the same choreo through out as most of the time eith videos(and songs too, you know the chorus is the same over and over in a song for example).

 

Yet again, drop the attitude. I LOVE LOVE LOVE both the music video and this performance is easily one of my favorites from BritBrit. She's A M A Z I N G in both.  

Link to comment

I went to Circus and the Onyx Hotel Tour (aside from Vegas) and while TOHT was sickkk in every way and I loved it,  I feel like I was too young to really grasp how awesome it was. With Circus I knew and it was one of the best nights of my life tbh :yay:

I'll never forget seeing the Circus Tour. I don't know how to describe the feeling, but the air during the show was electric. Her performances of Circus/Piece Of Me/Get Naked/Freakshow/TOMH - it was just perfect.

I still remember - I got the tickets from a girl on ebay who got married and I guess she needed all the cash she could get so she literally sold the 2 front-row ring side seats for supeeeeeer cheap. I can't describe the moment when Britney came down the walkway for Radar/Boys and MATM and I could literally almost touch her being an arm's length away. The stage wasn't elevated that high on the end circles, so she was looking at me quite a bit during the performances and it was a weird sensory overload when she looked me in the eyes tbh. I was so happy and the whole thing was so surreal.

My favorite part tho was how you could literally see her chill below the stage before she came on for Toxic and when she spread her legs half a foot away from my face at the beginning of toxic :feelingmyself:
Again, that show was just perfection because it showcased everything that encompasses Britney the performer :)

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Tell me what choreography she doesn't do during the live performance that she does in the actual music video? 

 

 

Keep in mind that, as I said, the cameras are zooming out several times but you can she her still from a far doing it with the dancers. And, for you the routine in the music video may seem like a whole song of different choreo but actually it centres around kinda the same choreo through out as most of the time eith videos(and songs too, you know the chorus is the same over and over in a song for example).

 

Yet again, drop the attitude. I LOVE LOVE LOVE both the music video and this performance is easily one of my favorites from BritBrit. She's A M A Z I N G in both.  

 

She doesn't do any of the first chorus choreo from the video. The choreo in the second half of the second chorus is different than that of the first and last chorus. So I'd assume that the first part is also different than the first chorus. None of which she does in the performance. She only does half of the breakdown. So there's a whole second part of that she doesn't do...

 

The only choreo she does from the video in the performance is... The last half of the 2nd verse and the 2nd pre chorus. A couple moves on the 2nd chorus are in the video. And half a breakdown. Which equals about 30 seconds.... 

 

Like. Watch the first chorus in the music video. And tell me you see any of that in the performance. Watch the second chorus. Where's that at?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

Circus era was the beginning of Britneyarmy transformation from supportive to utterly dissatisfied with everything. It all started with people complaining about her voice on womanizer and later her "laziness" on stage. I loved Circus then and I love it now tho.

just because people are dissatisfied now doesn't mean we aren't supportive. i still leave glory playing in other rooms/at night to give it streams even though i think it's her worst album. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, david lachapelle said:

just because people are dissatisfied now doesn't mean we aren't supportive. i still leave glory playing in other rooms/at night to give it streams even though i think it's her worst album. 

It was the beginning of complains whether some kept supporting or stopped. it was still the beginning of knit-picking her performances and... 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block