Best Of Circus Era

ILIA

Circus era slayed and snatched all your fave pop girls wigs! well.. and it's my fave era so here we go :TOMH:

1. Womanizer 

I remember when the video came out and i was literally screaming!!!

And this comeback performance: 

And then this awesome performance happened and  i couldn't stop watching 

2. Circus

Still my fave Britney video :nyheadache:

Circus choreo still blows my mind (2:55 mark)

3. If You Seek Amy scandal *******   M E

4. Radar

I seriously love this song and Circus tour performance but i kinda expected video to be Toxic 2 tbh

5. The Circus Starring Britney Spears

My fave Britney tour which i didn't get to see live :( 

ANYYYWATSS!! 

First rehearsal pics :hype:

brit%20abs%201%20jan09.jpg

First look!!! ( I remember dying from excitement)

Everything about this tour was just so ICONIC!

Anddd sadly we never got the dvd :( 

We cant go without these tho lol 

I obviously didnt forget about For The Record. Im just not posting links because you can all just go ahead and buy it :cooltshirt:

and final!! 

Surprise #1 single and the music video 3 

Am i missing something? 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Circus" was a great era.

The "Womanizer" comeback was amazing and exceeded my expectations, the "Britney For the Record" documentary was great, her featuring on Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" Human Nature video was epic, the promo Tour was cute, the "Circus" music video is among her best and most artistic ones, the Tour was an amazing huge pop espectacle, visuals like the "Sweet dreams" Circus Tour interlude were stunning, the "If U seek amy" controversy was classic Britney, she had success, looked amazing, and was relevant as hell. 

But the best of all: she did all of this when she turned 10 / 11 years of career. This was IMO the era that turned her a pop legend. 

8 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

"Circus" was a great era.

The "Womanizer" comeback was amazing and exceeded my expectations, the "Britney For the Record" documentary was great, her featuring on Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" Human Nature video was epic, the promo Tour was cute, the "Circus" music video is among her best and most artistic ones, the Tour was an amazing huge pop espectacle, visuals like the "Sweet dreams" Circus Tour interlude were stunning, the "If U seek amy" controversy was classic Britney, she had success, looked amazing, and was relevant as hell. 

But the best of all: she did all of this when she turned 10 / 11 years of career. This was IMO the era that turned her a pop legend. 

Preachhhh 

Everything from this era was amazing, I loved it. The album is one of my faves, and all the songs are perfect (except for My Baby. It's not bad but it's quite boring to me). The tour has a lot of "walk" and no actual choreo but it was great anyway, she seemed to have fun on almost every show and the outfits were really nice. I wish she had come to Latin America with this tour. The promo performances were even better, all of them.. The ones she did in Japan and China (If I'm not mistaken) are my faves.

FTR was amazing and real... I never cried with a documentary before :bthink: 

Her body was on fire! And the outfits she wore made her look even better, not like the ones she used during the FFT or POM shows/promo shows.

And IMO all videos are among the best of her career. Even radar is nice, not the best but... 7/10.

Still waiting for the tour DVD... :britdrown:

4 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Everything from this era was amazing, I loved it. The album is one of my faves, and all the songs are perfect (except for My Baby. It's not bad but it's quite boring to me). The tour has a lot of "walk" and no actual choreo but it was great anyway, she seemed to have fun on almost every show and the outfits were really nice. I wish she had come to Latin America with this tour. The promo performances were even better, all of them.. The ones she did in Japan and China (If I'm not mistaken) are my faves.

FTR was amazing and real... I never cried with a documentary before :bthink: 

Her body was on fire! And the outfits she wore made her look even better, not like the ones she used during the FFT or POM shows/promo shows.

And IMO all videos are among the best of her career. Even radar is nice, not the best but... 7/10.

Still waiting for the tour DVD... :britdrown:

Whatever happened to that dvd :4music:

The music videos were all great and she looked fantastic in all of them. i can't say that Circus is one of my favorite albums. I dunno. It felt like a pretty cut and dry,-by-the-books pop album tbh. It was safe "brit pop" for her comeback but it's not really my fav,though definitely not my least favorite album of hers. 3 was such a surprise because it debuted at #1 and it became one of my favorite Brit songs ever! Hearing Britney sing about a threesome over a max martin production was literally everything i needed from her at the time:orangu: 

I just don't care for the tour,especially since it's following Onyx. Yes,the production was huge but she mostly walked around from prop to prop,standing around them,on top of them,ect. It was just not my thing and I remember feeling really disappointed that she was not giving me dance the way she did in her previous tours.

3 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Circus Era was the last time when Britney's team invested serious Money on Britney. Iconic and good music videos, amazing outfits since the day 1, killer and expensive production for the tour.

excuse me but they invested big money on FF too. Max Martin is expensive, they brought back BRIAN FRIEDMAN and the HIAM music video is not cheap af :rude2me:

6 hours ago, Oxic said:

excuse me but they invested big money on FF too. Max Martin is expensive, they brought back BRIAN FRIEDMAN and the HIAM music video is not cheap af :rude2me:

HIAM has Product Placement as ****, so they don't invest anything on that. Max Martin is expensive yeah. Brian Friedman? Lol I don't think he is expensive, nobody wants his flops *** anymore, beside Britney's on HIAM, tell me he is working with a A list celebrity right now? The answer is No.

Circus Eras was expensive as **** since the day one, was this era was the last time they really invested money on Britney. 

Archived