Just Luv Me is Mature, Deep, and Flawless

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is such an interesting song, I mix between sad and happy, actually melancholic would be the definition for it tbh :crying4: 

It is actually one of the best works from Cashmere Cat as well, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Adore by Ariana Flopachino and that other one with Selena Gomez I can't even remember :moorangu:

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

It's more like... She's saying it's not that hard: just show her love. It's actually the opposite of needy - she's strong and independent in this song. It's the perfect female empowerment song: we don't need you to be Prince Charming - just love.

I understand the lyrics and the purpose of the song. Its just the way she sings it it's like she's begging for someone to love her when it's supposed to be an empowering song.

Like shes saying please just love me (needy)

Rather than I'm a strong woman who doesn't want anything from you, just youre love (which was supposed to be the purpose of the song.

I dunno maybe it's just my interpretation of the song. Its one of my favourite songs no shade whatsoever :mcry:

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

I understand the lyrics and the purpose of the song. Its just the way she sings it it's like she's begging for someone to love her when it's supposed to be an empowering song.

Like shes saying please just love me (needy)

Rather than I'm a strong woman who doesn't want anything from you, just youre love (which was supposed to be the purpose of the song.

I dunno maybe it's just my interpretation of the song. Its one of my favourite songs no shade whatsoever :mcry:

Yeah, I just hear candid honesty. A moment of vulnerability, maybe, but not neediness. I guess it depends how you project on to a song. I love that it has different meanings for different people. 

19 hours ago, Borja said:

I really like that song. So moody and vulnerable yet catchy.

I want it to be single to add the song to Britney's legacy :plzney:

YES! Vulnerable :crying2: Especially when she says "and you don't have to hold my hand when im hurting" 

It's so sweet :wendycry: 

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
4 hours ago, wut said:

YES! Vulnerable :crying2: Especially when she says "and you don't have to hold my hand when im hurting" 

It's so sweet :wendycry: 

I know right, I love it!:crying11:

I'm torn right now because aside from Slumber Party which is on the way (yass) there are three songs that I think absolutely have to be singles: Love Me Down, Do You Wanna Come Over? and Just Luv Me. We'd be lucky as hell to even get 4 singles this era, although I'm hearing that is the plan, but all of these deserve the single treatment so much that it'll be so tough to have one (or more, but god I hope not) of them overlooked at the end of the day.

Archived