Just Luv Me is Mature, Deep, and Flawless

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr

So a couple of months ago, actually right around when Glory came out, I had a mood disorder unexpectedly go totally full blown, and it sent me into an awful depressive/anxious episode that just started getting under control a few weeks ago. Through all of that, my boyfriend was so amazing, supportive, patient, and understanding, and Just Luv Me has been a song that I've really connected with personally. Whether the song is autobiographical for Britney or not, it's really awesome to see her come out with such a mature and vulnerable song, and whether or not it becomes a single, it'll always be a song I hold close to my heart! :howiroll: 

Anywho, just wanted to share my love for such an awesome song!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
Just now, britrey said:

Hopefully, this gets released. I want GLORY to end with this song or Man On The Moon. :)

Same here! I think it would show a different side of Britney and lyrically it's flawless!

15 minutes ago, It'sMyPrerogativr said:

So a couple of months ago, actually right around when Glory came out, I had a mood disorder unexpectedly go totally full blown, and it sent me into an awful depressive/anxious episode that just started getting under control a few weeks ago. Through all of that, my boyfriend was so amazing, supportive, patient, and understanding, and Just Luv Me has been a song that I've really connected with personally. Whether the song is autobiographical for Britney or not, it's really awesome to see her come out with such a mature and vulnerable song, and whether or not it becomes a single, it'll always be a song I hold close to my heart! :howiroll: 

I'm glad that you got better :) !
And yes Just luv me is a great song .

XO

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
Just now, xegyptianox said:

I'm glad that you got better :) !
And yes Just luv me is a great song .

XO

Thank you! It was a long hard time, but it's wonderful to finally start feeling normal again!  :soyeah:

Visiting exhale was definitely relaxing and helpful and took my mind off of everything when it got really bad!

16 minutes ago, It'sMyPrerogativr said:

Thank you! It was a long hard time, but it's wonderful to finally start feeling normal again!  :soyeah:

Visiting exhale was definitely relaxing and helpful and took my mind off of everything when it got really bad!

You're welcome sweetheart.
I understand where you're coming from.

There's always hope :kiss:

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
2 hours ago, button said:

This is what I was thinking too

It needs to be released for the sake of her image

EDIT: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT when did I get In the Zone icon!!!!!

Definitely agreed, I think the GP would be into it

12 hours ago, Borja said:

I really like that song. So moody and vulnerable yet catchy.

I want it to be single to add the song to Britney's legacy :plzney:

10 hours ago, It'sMyPrerogativr said:

Definitely agreed, I think the GP would be into it

13 hours ago, It'sMyPrerogativr said:

Its my second favourite after mood ring :crying2:

I don't quite understand the "mood" of the song tho... Its meant to be empowering saying she doesn't need a man to hold her hand etc. Then the way she sings "just luv me" throughout the song is really sad and sounds really needy. So she's saying she doesn't need anyone but the way she sings suggests she just wants someone to love her?

Anyone with me?

47 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Its my second favourite after mood ring :crying2:

I don't quite understand the "mood" of the song tho... Its meant to be empowering saying she doesn't need a man to hold her hand etc. Then the way she sings "just luv me" throughout the song is really sad and sounds really needy. So she's saying she doesn't need anyone but the way she sings suggests she just wants someone to love her?

Anyone with me?

It's more like... She's saying it's not that hard: just show her love. It's actually the opposite of needy - she's strong and independent in this song. It's the perfect female empowerment song: we don't need you to be Prince Charming - just love.

Archived