Such A Random Performance, Yet...

freaky

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, freaky said:

It's not about the choreo imo, it's just her attitude and passion. Halfassney would do the same choreo with zero effort and we would complain about how lame the choreo is tbh.

I think the choreo is great nonetheless and what I love about Primeney is that every time we fans try to do the choreos we think we master we end up lookng like ****. She made all the very technical moves and stuff look so natural but still very structured as opposed to when the majority of fans try to do them

26 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

See the difference is Britney maybe able to the routine now, but she lost her gift of making it her own like all dancers have they own way of doing Choreography it's there style know what I mean? Everybody doing the same routine but giving it there own different style of doing it, Britney lost that 

:crying2: 

33 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

See the difference is Britney maybe able to the routine now, but she lost her gift of making it her own like all dancers have they own way of doing Choreography it's there style know what I mean? Everybody doing the same routine but giving it there own different style of doing it, Britney lost that 

No she didn't, she has her own style in half-assing :wontcry: 

OMG I totally forgot about this performance.  I got chills with... with every televised performance (even her crappy ones), she was able to just lure you in... it's amazing.:otears:

Couple of things I noticed that she doesn't have anymore that makes a BIG difference :angietea::

1.  Pants - The pants accentuate her body and make her look very classy (stupid leotards and bikinis don't).  Heck she can even wear heels with them and still rock it.

2.  Backup Singers/Live Band - Backup singers give the whole performance a LIVE feeling, and I think it gives Britney more energy.  It also makes it look less lip-synced and less artificial.

3.  Fewer Backup Dancers - I think she has too many dancers on stage with her sometimes... she used to only have a couple before.  On bigger performances and videos, it's understandable... but having too many at one time drowns her out of the attention (even though she still stands out lol)
4.  Natural Choreography - When you watch the performance, the choregraphy is a lot more natural and more personality-driven than her step-by-step performances she has right now.  We know she's capable of it, and we even see hints of her doing old choreo once in a while... but really she needs a better choreographer who fits her style (where she can give more personality and move fast while not having to think too much about it).

Archived