This "Slumber Party" Dance Remix Won't Let You Sleep Tonight

Jordan Miller

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, austsilva said:

What really irks me is that all these stems and raw vocal leaks are turning up and nobody says ****, but when aliens vocals came out it went viral. The media just looks for the negative with Britney and it makes me so angry !

It's Britney's herself who needs to prove the world that she can sing. I bet no one outside her fanbase knows how she even sounds like. It has been zillion years since we heard her live vocal for a full song. Don't try use Happy Birthday or the Carpool Lipsynch as evidences. :britdrown: 

7 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

It's Britney's herself who needs to prove the world that she can sing. I bet no one outside her fanbase knows how she even sounds like. It has been zillion years since we heard her live vocal for a full song. Don't try use Happy Birthday or the Carpool Lipsynch as evidences. :britdrown: 

if she sang live just once at SNL, it would probably me enough

25 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They literally did the same thing for the Alien remix at the end there is someone girl trying to sound like Britney humming

those vocal deff are on the track but they might be hidden ones or something, and damn ITS BRITNEY!  listen to other Country Club Martini Crew remixes

Archived