This "Slumber Party" Dance Remix Won't Let You Sleep Tonight

Jordan Miller

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

I need the HQ in my life! So badly!!

They usually release their remixes in HQ MP3 files, sometimes even in CD quality equivalent! We just have to wait and see. :crying1:

10 minutes ago, timito said:

Ok I listened to it for a second time it's actually pretty good and the different vocals are slaying. Still I don't think it should be the main remix for the video and stuff but it would be cool if it's being used for clubs. 

If you want a club remix a little bit less basic, check their remix of Do You Wanna Come Over? This is fire! :crying2:

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

The single of year is here :letitburn:

"Plumber Party" ready to slay lives! Who would have known? :scalped:

Hate the beat BUT THOSE VOCALS AT THE END WHAT!?!?'v ITS JUST LIKE PASSENGER THEY TRY TO HIDE THAT SHE CAN SING I DONT GET IT!?!?!

11 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

I wouldn't describe it as "gay club" I'd describe that as the general club scene... I can imagine hearing that in the clubs I go to. 

Gay clubs play more music like this tho at least the states I've been to. Regular clubs play hip hop. Gay clubs normally play like electronic dance music and pop

12 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Some of those "new vocals" are not even her they're someone they added for the remix they did the same thing at the end of their Alien remix and the others are just background vocals brought to the front so they're not really new

That's def her... those high notes can't be imitated but any other singer, not even myah.

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Hate the beat BUT THOSE VOCALS AT THE END WHAT!?!?'v ITS JUST LIKE PASSENGER THEY TRY TO HIDE THAT SHE CAN SING I DONT GET IT!?!?!

Gay clubs play more music like this tho at least the states I've been to. Regular clubs play hip hop. Gay clubs normally play like electronic dance music and pop

Guess we'll blame it on me being British shall we. British clubs love dance music, EDM, Trap etc... 

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

"It just didn't work"

1413823386116_wps_21_Exclusive_Britney_S

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Some of those "new vocals" are not even her they're someone they added for the remix they did the same thing at the end of their Alien remix and the others are just background vocals brought to the front so they're not really new

I really doubt they hired someone to fake Britney vocals. They are just remixes who got stems. :frenchy:

13 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Why do people have to always assume the worst? Why can't it be like Toxic weren't some vocals added to remixes from other takes of her recording session 

Archived