cant find britney perfumes in my country,

3Pney

i ve been to biggest and most famous shopping malls and asked almost every store i saw, about britney's perfumes.
the only answer i got was ''NO''. There was even a lady said ''nope we dont have britney perfume.... BUT we have beyonce ones.'' and i was like '' :grimace:, no ty i need britney ones'' and left the store :sofedup:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always find at least fantasy in stores and the only time i saw a beyonce perfume was heat in a grocery store for like 20 or 30 bucks and t smelles like old peopleople, and im not sayng this just because i'm a britney fan, it really is that bad :hype: but have you tried looking on online stores? that's where i bought mine and sometimes get huge discounts (bought hidden fantasy 100ml+lotion for 10€)

9 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

i always find at least fantasy in stores and the only time i saw a beyonce perfume was heat in a grocery store for like 20 or 30 bucks and t smelles like old peopleople, and im not sayng this just because i'm a britney fan, it really is that bad :hype: but have you tried looking on online stores? that's where i bought mine and sometimes get huge discounts (bought hidden fantasy 100ml+lotion for 10€)

I tried "Heat" and thought it smelled good. It might be a case of body chemistry? I tried Jessica Simpson's Fancy and was so disappointed because it smelled so cheap/fake on me. The other JS perfumes I've tried had been really good so "Fancy" threw me for a loop. I love the sweet smelling perfumes but Fancy was even too damn sweet for me. 

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

I tried "Heat" and thought it smelled good. It might be a case of body chemistry? I tried Jessica Simpson's Fancy and was so disappointed because it smelled so cheap/fake on me. The other JS perfumes I've tried had been really good so "Fancy" threw me for a loop. I love the sweet smelling perfumes but Fancy was even too damn sweet for me. 

maybe i got a bad bottle because there's no way somebody in their right mind would create something like that. i even showed it to my dad and even he didnt like it

13 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

ibut have you tried looking on online stores? that's where i bought mine and sometimes get huge discounts (bought hidden fantasy 100ml+lotion for 10€)

I dont trust online shopping. What if they send me an unoriginal product :britwtf:

1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

I dont trust online shopping. What if they send me an unoriginal product :britwtf:

I get them on Amazon super cheap and if your worried it's not authentic then you can order one that's still packaged in the box instead of the unboxed but inboxed is cheaper. Growing up I would buy my mom Britney perfumes for xmas and her birthday and Mother's Day. So I remember the smells and the one I got from Amazon smelled the same as one of the ones I gave my mom same bottle too. Amazon is pretty reputable.

Archived