1 Jump to content

Britney 'effing' rules

LHR

Just now, fucknfurter said:

This is true. I mean, there's a reason her nickname is Miss American Dream. I think they're just shocked because not a lot of straight guys would admit to liking Britney's music and career, her looks aside, so the majority of the fanbase is made up of gays and girls.

I agree! It's kinda a taboo subject amongst str8 guys... But the best defence is to say that you dedicated your first wank to her and/or you've been a fan since you were 10! And, if that doesn't work, just when they start teasing you say 'so?', that deactivates most of the teasing.

That aside, she has sold *** her entire career, better than anybody had before her! I could summarise her first four eras like this:

BOMT: Cute girl in secondary school, with whom you could've had your first kiss

OIDIA: The hot girl in secondary school/college who realised that she got super hot over the summer, and is now a super tease!

Britney: The epytome of a c*ck-tease during college/uni... the girl you wanted to shag but played coy.

ITZ: The girl with whom you wanted you wanted to spend 55 hs ina hotel room with a ****-tonne of johnies 

(I apologise for my language XD)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LHR said:

I agree! It's kinda a taboo subject amongst str8 guys... But the best defence is to say that you dedicated your first wank to her and/or you've been a fan since you were 10! And, if that doesn't work, just when they start teasing you say 'so?', that deactivates most of the teasing.

That aside, she has sold *** her entire career, better than anybody had before her! I could summarise her first four eras like this:

BOMT: Cute girl in secondary school, with whom you could've had your first kiss

OIDIA: The hot girl in secondary school/college who realised that she got super hot over the summer, and is now a super tease!

Britney: The epytome of a c*ck-tease during college/uni... the girl you wanted to shag but played coy.

ITZ: The girl with whom you wanted you wanted to spend 55 hs ina hotel room with a ****-tonne of johnies 

(I apologise for my language XD)

u like her songs, right? :shameless:

4 minutes ago, William7 said:

u like her songs, right? :shameless:

Of course I do! They are pop masterpieces!

Since I'm travelling to Argentina, there was this ad that showed heavy metal fans dancing to 'Womaniser', and the voice over says 'heavy metal fan, we know that you love a Britney song'... I think that that is true for everybody

https://youtu.be/KHDWWhobtG4

2 minutes ago, William7 said:

Oh we should hang out with u and ur girlfriend here in buenos aires :lustney:

Eres de Buenos Aires tio? Que puta pasada! Me gustaria tener de refencia a un local! de donde eres de BA? Nosotros nos alojaremos en el Hyatt Palacio Duhau

Archived