Britney 'effing' rules

LHR

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
5 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

we say that because people bash her a lot on Social Medias, she is one of the most hated celebrities nowadays

We know she has always been an easy target for internet haters, but the GP have nothing against her :sofedup:

People love her, however many of them don't like her recent performances and miss the old Britney

4 hours ago, ukfan said:

I don't think a straight guy on exhale is that odd at all. She's Britney damn Spears..  jheez... It took me months to finally make an account and I only did it so my opinions can be heard.  

However the fact that he apparently fckd his gf wearing britneys outfit??  ( okay then)  And she was apparently okay with it? (okay then)  it is either the most ridiculous lie ever or he has THE MOST understanding,  patient,  odd,  low self esteem gf ever!

I mean wdf! 

Why not tho? 

I mean couples do try dufferent things like wearing nurse,cops outfits to keep their *** alive :mhm: 

but i gotta admit this one is odd tho

n people coming here worship her never mean to **** her! :rude2me:

I need to set some things straight: Roleplaying and dressing up when you're in a relationship aren't uncommon (Many girls like to dress up as nurses, etc.). Britney is one of the few, if not the only, popstar who could sell *** extremely well!

Plus, I must say that ITZ changed her life... She's learnt that it is healthy to **********! (girls have some kind of issue with that), and she's been getting better at receiving pleasure, instead of just focusing on me... Thanks TOMH and BOM XD

Kinda off topic: I can't believe many ppl being surprised by the fact that there are str8 Britney fans... I mean... I was 11 when the Slave 4U video came out... I won't go into any further details XD She appealed to many str8 guys during that time, not to mention during the ITZ era... 

12 minutes ago, LHR said:

Kinda off topic: I can't believe many ppl being surprised by the fact that there are str8 Britney fans... I mean... I was 11 when the Slave 4U video came out... I won't go into any further details XD She appealed to many str8 guys during that time, not to mention during the ITZ era... 

This is true. I mean, there's a reason her nickname is Miss American Dream. I think they're just shocked because not a lot of straight guys would admit to liking Britney's music and career, her looks aside, so the majority of the fanbase is made up of gays and girls.

Archived