Britney 'effing' rules

LHR

This is my first post, and I've just had *** with my girlfriend dressed in the 'I'm a Slave 4 U' -DWAD Tour- costume... I may be pissed (drunk for you Americans), but you should all stop whinging, the GP loves her... She's Britney ***** after all! Charts are nothing compared to the status of her figure! Dunno, I just felt like venting... All i read is negativity from this forum.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LHR said:

This is my first post, and I've just had *** with my girlfriend dressed in the 'I'm a Slave 4 U' -DWAD Tour- costume... I may be pissed (drunk for you Americans), but you should all stop whinging, the GP loves her... She's Britney ***** after all! Charts are nothing compared to the status of her figure! Dunno, I just felt like venting... All i read is negativity from this forum.

:ohnoney::ohnoney::ohnoney:what kind of mythical creature....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

i'm joking

9 minutes ago, coo said:

:ohnoney::ohnoney::ohnoney:what kind of mythical creature....

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

i'm joking

Yes, I'm straight... and I honestly hope that my (future) child is conceived with a Britney song XD

PS: I apologise for all the edits

On 29/10/2016 at 1:35 PM, LHR said:

Yes, I'm straight... and I honestly hope that my (future) child is conceived with a Britney song XD

PS: I apologise for all the edits

awe dont be so nervous. i usually edit my post multiple times in 10 sec after i post them lmao.

conceived one with slumber party to promote to ur gf tbh :brityes:

No probs, my gf loves Brit as a Pop culture icon... we are travelling to South America (Buenos Aires) from the 5th to the 13th... and she's adamant that we attend some kind of 'la Britney' party on the 12th....

(BA among other destinations... it's a 13-hour flight after all, lol)

Archived