Britney found continuous success for 8 consecutive albums

Dinirocal

Jennifer Lopez got a Residency in PH thanks to Britney. J.Lo may not be slaying the charts, but she is still considered a successful brand and business woman in general in the entertainment field, not too long ago she topped Forbes magazine, she's always doing a TV show, a movie, a concert, collaborations, so she's a pretty relevant and active superstar in the business and she's a pretty big streaming act on Youtube as well. 

J.Lo would have never added a Residency into her many projects if it hadn't worked for Britney. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

You can not deny they are flopping atm. And I never said they were not legends. 

MC doesn't have anything out so I don't get how she's flopping and Cher been around since the ******* 60s and is still here ... did you really expect Cher to shot up the Hot 100 to no1?

U girls are so clueless. :chershade:

When MC drops again her lead single will go Top 10/20 & Platinum just like Beautiful did! :smokney2:

19 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

MC doesn't have anything out so I don't get how she's flopping and Cher been around since the ******* 60s and is still here ... did you really expect Cher to shot up the Hot 100 to no1?

U girls are so clueless. :chershade:

When MC drops again her lead single will go Top 10/20 & Platinum just like Beautiful did! :smokney2:

MC wouldn't have done Vegas when she was Britney's age tho. 

28 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

MC wouldn't have done Vegas when she was Britney's age tho. 

Yah I wonder why Britney did Vegas at such a young age... whatever reason it is... I'm glad cos that did her good after being depressed during Femme Fatale. :donewithit:

MC wouldn't have done Vegas because it was pretty shameful back in the day for such a young star to go there. It used to be filled with old *** acts. She didn't wanna try breaking the trend I guess and she was probably convinced she could make a comeback from Charmbracelet and Glitter. Britney doing it was a pretty daring decision. She didn't have a taste of the floppage yet so it's pretty weird.

Vegas is the reason an album was rushed and turned out into a disaster so it's not just pros. It did a fair bit of damage to the Britney brand. It did good to her as a person and performer though.

Archived