Britney found continuous success for 8 consecutive albums

Dinirocal

Britney Spears is the only female artist of her generation with actual blockbuster success (A.K.A 20m selling albums) with her first two albums "Baby one more time" and "Oops I did it again". Subsequently she found a streak of big albums such as "Britney", "In th zone", "Greatest hits: My Prerogative" and "Circus" and moderate success / hits with "Blackout" and "Femme Fatale" prompting her to slay for 8 consecutive albums (more than any artist from her generation). 

Many people forget she has released 9 studio albums and 2 major compilations. Nowadays being a legendary artist with a lot of catalogue, she finds success in other forms, still with her lower eras "Britney Jean" and "Glory" she is still pulling a $100 million grossing game changing Vegas show, getting top 20 hits, making the forbes lists every year and winning awards. 

She's a huge Pop icon and many people underrate her great career just because there are more popular artists now on the charts. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Dinirocal said:

Britney Spears is the only female artist of her generation with actual blockbuster success (A.K.A 20m selling albums) with her first two albums "Baby one more time" and "Oops I did it again". Subsequently she found a streak of big albums such as "Britney", "In th zone", "Greatest hits: My Prerogative" and "Circus" and moderate success / hits with "Blackout" and "Femme Fatale" prompting her to slay for 8 consecutive albums (more than any artist from her generation). 

Many people forget she has released 9 studio albums and 2 major compilations. Nowadays being a legendary artist with a lot of catalogue, she finds success in other forms, still with her lower eras "Britney Jean" and "Glory" she is still pulling a $100 million grossing game changing Vegas show, getting top 20 hits, making the forbes lists every year and winning awards. 

She's a huge Pop icon and many people underrate her great career just because there are more popular artists now on the charts. 

You can label Vegas as game changing after new artists are dying to do that too not when currently flopping artists are doing it. (No shade to MiMi and Cher tho)

The only thing on Earth that is praising Vegas is this delusional fanbase. 

19 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

You can label Vegas as game changing after new artists are dying to do that too not when currently flopping artists are doing it. (No shade to MiMi and Cher tho)

The only thing on Earth that is praising Vegas is this delusional fanbase. 

She announced Vegas before flopping with BJ. It was definitely impressive at first and was bound to be influencing, but she bombed a few months later which turned her into a stereotypical flopping artist in Vegas rather than the former. It's sad when you think about it. :ricackle:

The OP sounds like he's writing something for the newspapers. :beynah:

The fact that during her prime EVERYBODY knew her is enough I guess. I mean in every country, every city...everywhere. I was born in Iran and it used to be a restricted islamic country but even then everyone knew her, one way or another , some only heard her name and... It's a big deal. I can only say this about Michael Jackson and Madonna tbh. No one else. Now everyone has instagram, facebook... and..all countries everyone are aware what's happening but to have such an impact back then is unbelievable. 

Archived