• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Let's drag everyone until somebody squeals imo

3o7TKFdl9Faa8haNoI.gif

Sounds like a plan!

l0MYGf0UkBjOtax44.gif

29 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Wait, there were two Orange Theory insiders. :woopsie:

Refresh my memory about who the second one was? 

Well Chrisnay was our "primary insider" who worked at an advertising company, and he told us that he got his info from his "friend" that worked for Orange Theory in Florida!

15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Well Chrisnay was our "primary insider" who worked at an advertising company, and he told us that he got his info from his "friend" that worked for Orange Theory in Florida!

But there was a second one! He was an Exhaler, but his real FB profile got exposed here...I don't want to have that thread dug up on him again, but now I'm wracking my brain trying to think about what his "insider" info was. But he really did work for Orange Theory!

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

But there was a second one! He was an Exhaler, but his real FB profile got exposed here...I don't want to have that thread dug up on him again, but now I'm wracking my brain trying to think about what his "insider" info was. But he really did work for Orange Theory!

OH YEAH! omg I totally remember that now that you mention it! Gosh their member name doesn't ring a bell, but that whole situation just became clear. I'll have to do some digging to remember. But I believe he said he was going to get in trouble from the higher-ups for the information he voluntarily leaked... Like he was blaming Exhalers for making him lose his job when he's the one who broke his companies own policy :sofedup:

8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

OH YEAH! omg I totally remember that now that you mention it! Gosh their member name doesn't ring a bell, but that whole situation just became clear. I'll have to do some digging to remember. But I believe he said he was going to get in trouble from the higher-ups for the information he voluntarily leaked... Like he was blaming Exhalers for making him lose his job when he's the one who broke his companies own policy :sofedup:

I think he thought he was giving Exhalers a treat, not expecting that Exhale would turn into Exhell. :ricackle:

EDIT: Now I remember...The thread was called... VMA/Orangetheory Guy!!!!!! New Info!!!!

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Wait, what did he say?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Derek08 said:

How is her legacy dying? Make me was a number one billboard pop digital song and a top 20 hit. She has *the same thousands of people see her on Vegas a night and who are genuinely impressed by her show. She's performing every where and getting positive responses. Larry is a great manager. Having slumber party as a remix is a great idea because it gives people a new download for iTunes and it gives her an R and b audience and it also gives her her 3 featured single in a row which is far from good.

I think you have your answers.  :hype:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...