Britney, the advertising platform - Larry strikes again

Prelude : I am really happy for the $550,000 donation For The Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation! 

BUT I was surprised to see that the owner of XCYCLE (Jen Barnet) is noboby else but Larry Rudolph current 'babe' !

As you can see on her Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/jenbarnet/ (there is a lot of things related to our girl)

So what to think now ? :(

Is Larry still taking advantage of Britney for personal interest? [See "The true about some featuring" below]

P.S. Please don't use her Insta to  write about Larry, it will be inappropriate!!!

P.S. 2 I know this is so Exhale, but I am so f-king tired of seeing Britney's career and legacy dying mostly 'cause of this man ! :tiffsniffle:

• Like 1

How is her legacy dying? Make me was a number one billboard pop digital song and a top 20 hit. She has thousands of people see her on Vegas a night and who are genuinely impressed by her show. She's performing every where and getting positive responses. Larry is a great manager. Having slumber party as a remix is a great idea because it gives people a new download for iTunes and it gives her an R and b audience 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

How is her legacy dying? Make me was a number one billboard pop digital song and a top 20 hit. She has thousands of people see her on Vegas a night and who are genuinely impressed by her show. She's performing every where and getting positive responses. Larry is a great manager. Having slumber party as a remix is a great idea because it gives people a new download for iTunes and it gives her an R and b audience 

Is this a joke? :beynah:

:tiffsmoke:

• Like 3