Britney posing with Robin Leach!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Who's robin anyway?

lol plz someone explain. #flopfan

Hi writes celeb news for the Vegas Sun (I think). He pretends to have loads of exclusives but he usually just tells us news we know.

At the start of the residences he said Britney would be attending lots of pool parties and club openings as part of her contract for example.

I kinda imagined a 35 year old twink with big blonde hair :hype:

4 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Hi writes celeb news for the Vegas Sun (I think). He pretends to have loads of exclusives but he usually just tells us news we know.

At the start of the residences he said Britney would be attending lots of pool parties and club openings as part of her contract for example.

I kinda imagined a 35 think with big blonde hair :hype:

Her dancers attend tho. 

lol he doesn't look like a journalist/writer he looks like he owns a supermarket or something.

39 minutes ago, joshuavelas said:

How can she have more wrinkles around the mouth than him? :rude2me:

STOP SMOKING

Because he's fat. And she lost too much weight... She's 34 for so when you lose weight at that age your skin is not elastic enough anymore and you will get wrinkles faster. Plus her life is a ***** and she smokes. She's really starting to look older now :(

Archived