Britney's body

WilderWein

hi.

i remember there was time when most fans would complain about her being too big and not wearing appropiate clothes for that etc. Can we just have a moment for amazing her body has been for a while now? Not that I have an issue with a person being bigger (NOT AT ALL) but i still think she deserves some recognition for having such a great body bc we all know she hates working out these days and loves food. most women would kill for her body at that age and after having children. it's just when she's too big you hear it everywhere (i never thought she was too big or "fat" but she did look bigger for some years and some stuff she wore on the stage wasn't very flattering) and all the complains, and now she looks great and where's the recognition? esp when it comes to the GP. would it kill for them to give her one compliment hhaa

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

this has to be the millionth thread about how great her body is atm so your thread makes 0 sense.

tumblr_odtegoMw3f1vguyk9o1_250.gif

well, im not on exhale 24/7 like you, xtina fan

46 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

Britney doesnt care about those recognitions, she has a hot body cause she wants it and she works for it not for pleasing people. 

sure, but i didnt say that she does care

51 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

She's been looking great lately 

Resultado de imagen para bbma 2015 brintey

Resultado de imagen para v magazine britney

Resultado de imagen para britney 2016

Resultado de imagen para britney 2016 piece of me

Resultado de imagen para britney piece of me gifs vegas

Resultado de imagen para britney piece of me gifs vegas

agreed! wow, at least 1 person who can reply kindly. sorry peeps that im only one here when im bored or on a break, how am i suppose to know y'all talk about something all the time. no wonder this is such a negative trashy place if you can't even deal with one positive topic. 

11 hours ago, WilderWein said:

hi.

i remember there was time when most fans would complain about her being too big and not wearing appropiate clothes for that etc. Can we just have a moment for amazing her body has been for a while now? Not that I have an issue with a person being bigger (NOT AT ALL) but i still think she deserves some recognition for having such a great body bc we all know she hates working out these days and loves food. most women would kill for her body at that age and after having children. it's just when she's too big you hear it everywhere (i never thought she was too big or "fat" but she did look bigger for some years and some stuff she wore on the stage wasn't very flattering) and all the complains, and now she looks great and where's the recognition? esp when it comes to the GP. would it kill for them to give her one compliment hhaa

No ******* way. There's never been a moment in her career that I thought Britney was fat. I give her props for her body looking so ******* amazing. I'd be happy looking even HALF as pretty as Britney tbh.

8 hours ago, david lachapelle said:

she looks good now, but i think the time in which her body was the BEST ever is this:

GORGEOUS. :otears:

NO, her body is better now... btw i never liked that performance, this was the beginning of walkney (?), thanks lord she is much better now :overwhelm:

Archived