Glory Is Out of the Billboard Top 200 Albums

Brian Ryan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Born2Die said:

Pop album of the year! Glory is pop perfection! So proud of Britney for putting so much effort into the making of the album!

Amen everything else must suck, but the music does not suck. This is my favorite since Circus. As long as the music is great I'm here. That's why I have laptop, car, and phone for to listen to Glory even tho I did go nuts when the radio played Make Me and Make Me remix. :carpoolney:

6 minutes ago, button said:

what is that weird *** OP lmao. Those back-to-back short sentences are confusing af

Yes it's out but what is there to discuss? I feel like this is an undercover shade thread lmao. :mhmsureny:

I have a purchased copy of the album, why would I shade it? Make Me is my most listened song of 2016...maybe bc your read it differently :carpoolney:

3 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I have a purchased copy of the album, why would I shade it? Make Me is my most listened song of 2016...maybe bc your read it differently :carpoolney:

To annoy the Exhalers, which you often do. Remember the old *** DWAD tour no one remembers? I'm sure you purchased tickets for the tour or enjoy it at least but you still shaded it. You love getting them worked up and you tried to save face with that weird *** OP.

That's how I see it. Which one of them shaded Joanne's sales? Spill it. :tiffdrink:

12 minutes ago, PBoy said:

WoW a Top 5 out of 9 albums, you go girl

Out of like 20 and going I love music. I listen to pretty much everyone.

currently...
1. Rihanna - ANTI
2. Britney Spears - Glory
3. Lady Gaga - Joanne
4. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
5. Beyonce' - Lemonade
6. Monica - Code Red
7. Solange - A Seat At A Table
8. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Familia
9. Justin Bieber - Purpose
10. Green Day - Revolution Radio

16 minutes ago, button said:

To annoy the Exhalers, which you often do. Remember the old *** DWAD tour no one remembers? I'm sure you purchased tickets for the tour or enjoy it at least but you still shaded it. You love getting them worked up and you tried to save face with that weird *** OP.

That's how I see it. Which one of them shaded Joanne's sales? Spill it. :tiffdrink:

What is the DWAD tour? I don't remember that tour. I didn't like Femme Fatale tour, so I didn't go from looking online. I went to Circus and enjoyed it. :feelingmyself: POM was sucky at first, but its new kick is enough for me to want to go see it considering Vegas is like Britney's new found home. I never shade anyone's sales. I have Joanne and Glory. I actually like Britney more than Lady Gaga and I have been a fan of Britney since I was 6, but Gaga is still one of my favs since Just Dance was initially flopping. Nothing wrong with that. :comingthru:

(ps, where the hell do you guys get those emoticons that's not in the box no longer or never was... just have them saved or...)

2 hours ago, button said:

I like you.  :selenerz:

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Who cares? your fave went from #1 to #25 in the matter of days, you little monsters were being so rude and uppitty that you deserve it.

Same happened with Million Reasons, you guys got all vostrous and talking **** about how it's in the top 5 on Itunes and that **** plummeted a day later to # whatever. 

Can't wait for the second week of sales for Joanne :clap: 

YO I BELTED OUT A SCREAM WITH THAT EMOTE CLAP IT BABY :orangu: 

Archived