Britney Spears Raises $550,000 For The Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation

Jordan Miller

• Leader
If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Britney is an exceptional earner for the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation.

Backstage at her Piece of Me venue last week, Britney invited a group of kids to help celebrate her $200,000 donation to the non-profit organization, which she partnered up with several years ago in collaboration with Zappos (photos of that up top). Since day one, $1 of every Piece Of Me ticket purchased is donated to NCCF. Her goal is a million dollars, which is now more than halfway complete following a charity event held at the XCYCLE studio in Las Vegas on Thursday (Oct. 27).

By purchasing a VIP sponsorship package ranging from $10,000 to $50,000, participants had the opportunity to cycle with the pop star, who rode next to Mario Lopez. The two reunited on Wednesday for an interview set to air on Extra this evening.

See more photos in XRAY.

"Doing this charity ride with my friends at XCYCLE is a rewarding and fun way to raise money for Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation, an amazing organization that supports children and their families in need," Britney said.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Huge props to Britney for promoting an important cause!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived