Britney's New Piece Of Me Costume Is Her Skimpiest Yet And Everyone's Here For It

Jordan Miller

• Leader
If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

They're still gonna put pictures of my derriere in the magazine.

Britney rocked a new outfit for the mid-section part of Piece of Me, and it's her most daring Vegas ensemble yet. I'm not comfortable describing fashion, so detailing the "Slumber Party" singer's one-piece thong and pink bow is the best I got.

Fortunately, the pictures do the talking.

See an asstastic gallery of photos from the Oct. 26 Piece of Me show in XRAY and above.://www.youtube.com/c/JordanMillerBH" target="_blank">YouTube channel.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NGL I know I'm negative but those lip injections and the black eyeliner make her look like she's in her 40's.... I mean.... :lustney:

it's been 5 years and I know I got to get used to the surgery but Iwhen j see that pic I can't.. At least she still slays the stage that's what matters!

4 minutes ago, anti said:

NGL I know I'm negative but those lip injections and the black eyeliner make her look like she's in her 40's.... I mean.... :lustney:

it's been 5 years and I know I got to get used to the surgery but Iwhen j see that pic I can't.. At least she still slays the stage that's what matters!

lip injections is not surgery. ughhh i am not a fan of it tho

1 minute ago, itsjosiebitch said:

there is like 3 comments and the only comment about her face is that she used to have beautiful lips which is not even hate because they didn't say she looks bad

Are you on Marios insta or the extra? Because I'm talking about Marios where there was like 5 comments in a row saying that can't be her, and thu sergery ruined her. I can't assure you I'm not making it up, that would be silly. 

Archived