I have GA tix for Friday's POM show! Any tips for getting the best view?

hendrixefd

I have GA-left seats for Friday's show and I was wondering how early I should get in line to get as close as possible. Are there any bars near the theatre to wait at? I've been waiting years to see Britney again, and this is my first time seeing the Vegas show! I want to make the most of it! 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i've done both GA RT and LFT

For the right, we got there like at 8:45 and were casually walked in and we waited by the front doors with a few people ahead of us (like 5) and were prompted to the front of the GA, we were able to be right by the barricade.

For left however we were running late and when we go there like at 9!the line was HUGE, granted most were assigned seats, but they don't care if your GA, they'll make you do the huge lines also. By the time we made it down there, the pit already had a few people closest to the stage. So during the show I scurried in further and made it onto the barricade.

I guess it boils down to the date and how full its gonna be, I suggest you get there at 8 and if you want just wait around the Axis theatre, just check out the store and kill time since its across from the theatre, but once you start to see people lining up do the same. 

there is a bar right in front of the entrance lol just sit there and have a few drinks around 7 and when you see more people lining up just get the check

i think weekend shows are a bit more full 

last time i went i got there at like 5 and there were like 15 guys in front of me but i had right and most people get left cause she throws her hat to that side

8 hours ago, David. said:

there is a bar right in front of the entrance lol just sit there and have a few drinks around 7 and when you see more people lining up just get the check

But if you do that, you would want to pee in the middle of the show, no? That would be unfortunate. jpbebt.gif

My word of advice, on the day of the actual concert, stay within eye sight view of the line. Usually people will just squat in front of the doors to the theater. But as it gets closer to the show, an official line will form. Thats what will really secure you a good spot. AS soon as the line forms, get your *** in line. I was squatting with everyone else till one person decided to stand up. All of a sudden, everyone ran and stood behind him as if he was the designated start of the official line. Sure enough, the order of the line was pretty much the order of who got in the theater first. 

8 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

But if you do that, you would want to pee in the middle of the show, no? That would be unfortunate. jpbebt.gif

no? you will obviously be with someone who can save ur spot on the line while u go pee

there are two lines, you wait a few hours depending on what time u get there on the first line to go into the axis and on the second line before entering to the theater itself u wait around twenty minutes so u have a long time to pee as long as ur not alone and someone saves ur spot

Archived