Do you have to listen to the full song for a stream to count?

CharlieBlue8

Anyone know.  Trying to figure out if Slumber Party will flop or not.  I feel like people would click on it just out of curiosity, possibly to even make fun of the fact that a roughly 35 year old has a song called that and x'd out after they laughed.  Her team is so dumb for picking that as the single if that's the case.  Here's hoping it's not.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Anyone know.  Trying to figure out if Slumber Party will flop or not.  I feel like people would click on it just out of curiosity, possibly to even make fun of the fact that a roughly 35 year old has a song called that and x'd out after they laughed.  Her team is so dumb for picking that as the single if that's the case.  Here's hoping it's not.

I think you're right about people clicking for the song to see the how it will be when it's called slumber party but I think they will be surprised by the outcome and actually listen to the whole song. I mean the first time I heard the title I thought it will be some cheesy sounding song which it isn't. 

Archived