If Slumber Party flops

kasavas

If Slumber Party flops, you ******* better not start hating on the song. :wannadie:

It was very clear that most of you wanted that song, so if it doesn't do well, don't start bashing it.

It's what you did with perfume, I remember threads about Perfume being Grammy Worthy, and when they scrapped the video and it flopped, you all started acting like it's one of her worst songs ever, and it seems like that's what you think still to this day. :nothavingit:

So support SB even if it doesn't do well, cause I'm telling you, if you start calling it a bad song, I'll report your ***** :wannadie:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kasavas said:

If Slumber Party flops, you ******* better not start hating on the song. :wannadie:

It was very clear that most of you wanted that song, so if it doesn't do well, don't start bashing it.

It's what you did with perfume, I remember threads about Perfume being Grammy Worthy, and when they scrapped the video and it flopped, you all started acting like it's one of her worst songs ever, and it seems like that's what you think still to this day. :nothavingit:

So support SB even if it doesn't do well, cause I'm telling you, if you start calling it a bad song, I'll report your ***** :wannadie:

:tiffdrink: I see no ******* lies. And I've made the same point myself countless times. I will still be bathing in claw foot baths full of bubbles, even if the song is her lowest charting hit since Boys tbh

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:tiffdrink: I see no ******* lies. And I've made the same point myself countless times. I will still be bathing in claw foot baths full of bubbles, even if the song is her lowest charting hit since Boys tbh

We should find a way to make the evil queen kick their ***** tbh :wannadie:

3 minutes ago, nevermind said:

britney is a legend. she makes great music, loves performing again, and another video is coming our way. 

she can't flop. :verycool: that concept doesn't apply to icons. :carpoolney:

I love Britney but let's not be naive, *****. Not A Girl, Overprotected, Boys, Outrageous, Radar and Perfume all FLOPPED. Hell, so did Do Somethin' and My Prerogative.

1 minute ago, kasavas said:

We should find a way to make the evil queen kick their ***** tbh :wannadie:

I'll call up Lana Parrilla and ask ha to get in costume tbh :queenflopga: 

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I love Britney but let's not be naive, *****. Not A Girl, Overprotected, Boys, Outrageous, Radar and Perfume all FLOPPED. Hell, so did Do Somethin' and My Prerogative.

I'll call up Lana Parrilla and ask ha to get in costume tbh :queenflopga: 

Boys and not a girl were big in Europe..

Especially not a girl.. Everyone knows it, maybe got wrong reasons but they still know it :sofedup:

Archived