We shouldn't complain about her videos

TripToYourLove<3

Okay so I know we thought MM and perfume were both snoozefests but omg if you watch other artists videos you'll realize that there are MM videos everywere! I was watching Arianas videos yesterday and half of them don't even have storylines and are just clips of her looking hot and eye ******* the camera. I mean I think we should be grateful we've had as many great videos as Britneys given us cause most artists have **** videos. Even though for some reason they get a lot more views than Britneys but whatever. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is just the fact that it publicly becomes known that there was a different idea, that pushed the envelope, story line or not... so fans want the originals. I don't think any britney fan minds britney just looking **** in a video with no story line - thats not the problem.

Hunn, MM scrapped version is an amazing video, only dance scene looks kinda basic. Lachapelle is one of the best you can get out there. He does crazy angles, weird light set up, he also direct body movements, he knows exactly what he wants.... Unless you can get Terry Richardson (the one who did Britney's epic Rolling Stones cover), otherwise i don't know many can do a better MV than Lachapelle. 

I think people complain because Britney set the bar high for music videos. She has so many iconic videos so I get why people want that same standard. But you are right when you say there are MM videos everywhere, so many artists have boring videos. But one of the recent videos I liked was Fergie's M.I.L.F $ video (Even if the song wasn't that great) it fits the song perfectly and a lot of effort went into it. It was directed by the guy who is doing Slumber Party. 

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, kin said:

Hunn, MM scrapped version is an amazing video, only dance scene looks kinda basic. Lachapelle is one of the best you can get out there. He does crazy angles, weird light set up, he also direct body movements, he knows exactly what he wants.... Unless you can get Terry Richardson (the one who did Britney's epic Rolling Stones cover), otherwise i don't know many can do a better MV than Lachapelle. 

Its so sad because the Lachapelle one looks like a legit music video while the official one looks like a student film. I feel like Britney should've stepped in and direct. 

3 hours ago, kin said:

We didn't get that video tho, boo. 

but at least other artists keep releasing more videos. Britney nowadays releases a videoclip every 500 years, and when she does, it is something like MM or PG or Perfume. If I knew there are seven more singles waiting for us, I wouldn't mind a lame one every once in a while. But at least in MM's case, was even worse, because we had seen clips of the original, and even if we didn't, it was the lead single, so of course we were waiting something especial.

Archived