Jump to content

LOW BUDGETS MUSIC VIDEOS THAT ARE REALLY NICE


Recommended Posts

So, as we all are worried about that low budget thing in Slumber Party video, let's unite ourselves to console each other posting awesome music videos with low budget.

So, here I go: one of my favorite videos of all time is this one and I know for a fact that it had a very small budget (or none at all?), and it's beautiful and meaninful 

What about you guys?

Link to comment
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, neonxangel said:

its not the budget thats the issue (with me)

its the vision and the director.

she could have like a big budget (which lets face it, larry and her dad would keep like 80% and then the rest of the 20% would be used on the video) yet the video still come out like ****.

 

Yup it's not the budget, it's the Director!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, TheLightningThief said:

It could go either way tbh. Sweet Dreams was low-budget and it was awesome. Randee's MM was low-budget and it was the worst video ever.

:idkney:

I don't think that Sweet Dream video is great, i like the beginning, but i was looking for a story and she only came up with this robot stuff, i was confused tbh :idkney: I liked the If I Were A Boy video tho

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...