Why is RCA making Britney a flop?

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

Considering the only time we see fire in her eyes when she's on stage is during the super **** numbers (ILRR, TOMH, BOM, Slave) I highly doubt it's Britney who is really behind all of this. For real.

Ofc it isn't... but well, some stans are still gonna think it's her. whatever, i'm done.

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

than maybe be creative and do something else? If, she doesn't want to lmao :jackk:

She doesn't have time and the mind to do it fully now. She's trying to do it, she started to get involved in writing and stuff but **** music seems to be the choice now. It's a battle, if you want to change direction then it must be good. What does she have now? Pop vocal, weak vocal technique, a broken knee, 2 kids, C-ship and 2 kids. She also needs to keep being relevant by releasing music and putting her name somewhere, that's how pop music work.

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Considering the only time we see fire in her eyes when she's on stage is during the super **** numbers (ILRR, TOMH, BOM, Slave) I highly doubt it's Britney who is really behind all of this. For real.

She's just good at it, she can just do it like a finger snap.

19 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Remember when Jamie said in Womanizer that she looked like a prostitute? Who says to you that he didn't made Larry scrap Make Me video? If he really cared about her, he wouldn't take advantage of her money let's be honest. and Larry as full control thanks to that. This is what I think.

did he? lol 
I surprised he didn't have heart attack when his 19 years old daughter made IS4U video 
since 2001 or even maybe 2000 (VMA) her brand was about ***,getting naked etc 
is it his revenge for the lack of control when she was young? c-ship clearly destroyed her rebelious spirit+ she has no say in her career  
so sad and unfair 

32 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

Because Beyonka is working hard to own RCA with her ugly fat husband and they wanna destroy Britney's career to be the next queen of pop

I've starting to believe those sabotage theories, sorry but everything has become very shady with britney's musical career. 

Someone else saw the comment some Psychic left on BOMT video yesterday? weird :idkney:

i dkn why i cant post here..

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

did he? lol 
I surprised he didn't have heart attack when his 19 years old daughter made IS4U video 
since 2001 or even maybe 2000 (VMA) her brand was about ***,getting naked etc 
is it his revenge for the lack of control when she was young? c-ship clearly destroyed her rebelious spirit+ she has no say in her career  
so sad and unfair 

Yes he did, you didn't watch For The Record? And yes, it's true. 

Just now, kin said:

Guys, just because she like to be **** doesn't mean she want to put herself more and more raunchy out there.

That's not the point of this thread tho :jackk: and even so, still doesn't make any sense for her to be spreading all around with her red ******* just to say no at last minute. she's really feeling it in the video lmao

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

That's not the point of this thread tho :jackk: and even so, still doesn't make any sense for her to be spreading all around with her red ******* just to say no at last minute. she's really feeling it in the video lmao

When she screamed "*******" the video is scrapped. Maybe this only my theory but i have that similar trait, when i do something i don't like, i do it my best until i reach my limit and say no. I don't complain along the way.

Just now, kin said:

When she screamed "*******" the video is scrapped. Maybe this only my theory but i have that similar trait, when i do something i don't like, i do it my best until i reach my limit and say no. I don't complain along the way.

Maybe... but we have so many scrapped scenes on so many music videos, that at this point idk. I wonder if most respected and acclaimed directors would bother to work with her in the future. 

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

Maybe... but we have so many scrapped scenes on so many music videos, that at this point idk. I wonder if most respected and acclaimed directors would bother to work with her in the future. 

MAybe it's the C-ship, maybe it's Britney herself. Jamie wouldn't like Britney showing her **** on TV for sure, he only accepted womanizer because she needed her reputaion back. But the footage of Britney screaming to Lachapelle face is undeniable.

Just now, kin said:

MAybe it's the C-ship, maybe it's Britney herself. Jamie wouldn't like Britney showing her **** on TV for sure, he only accepted womanizer because she needed her reputaion back. But the footage of Britney screaming to Lachapelle face is undeniable.

I just think about the moments when she stripped the most, and Blackout era says it all. As if she gives a **** :jackk:

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I just think about the moments when she stripped the most, and Blackout era says it all. As if she gives a **** :jackk:

She's just different now, something serious happened after 2008 that nobody knows. She totally changed, Britney in Circus era was still 2007-ney until the end of that tour. Britney in For The Record was almost the same Britney in the past. Maybe she's just acting all innocent to get out of the C-ship. Mystery!!!

Just now, kin said:

She's just different now, something serious happened after 2008 that nobody knows. She totally changed, Britney in Circus era was still 2007-ney until the end of that tour. Britney in For The Record was almost the same Britney in the past. Maybe she's just acting all innocent to get out of the C-ship. Mystery!!!

Just like a puppet, yes. Please don't take my sons again and think i'm crazy :idkney:

Archived