Why is RCA making Britney a flop?

Stifler's Mom

I will wonder till when are they willing to destroy her career, now seriously. She's being a puppet since 2008, and y'all know is true... as if she ever wanted to do FF to begin with, or even BJ at this point. She just let's het team do the stuff, and when they do, they ruin it. Since the visuals MV were a thing we usually wouldn't concern, now we do.

So as you can tell, what's left it's just the music itself (back then it wasn't), we got Glory... and why did we get that? Well, Britney had more hands on it, cuz well, she knows what hits... she's more into creative process, and that's when good things happen. Just look at Blackout, Danja in is latest interview about it said he had the total freedom to do whatever he wanted, and that's why it delivered what we got. It's one of her best records and Britney herself was the executive producer, are you still gonna say she isn't a visionary? She always fought for the creativeness of doing things, her team not so much, more the money, it's all they care about at the end of the day. As if they care about what we think or say in here lmao. Will Larry ever admit Blackout is her best album to date? Nah.

But back to the point, after learning what Adam did, I understand that we're all worried about the product placement... But I was more worried about the fact that TMZ revealed are Team does things mostly behind her own acknowledge, and that ******* pisses me off, cuz it only proves once more that her management and such are the ones ruining her career... and also keeping her silent (just look at the c-ship talk that was censored recently).

So when we get back to the time that she's doing things but not feeling it just like FF, you know who to blame. The C-SHIP needs to go, her management needs to go, and maybe her label too. All they ever care is sell and playing safe with they money're. Wake up

This is not necessarily a meltdown, i'm over it, I just want some of you to think trough a bit, see the big picture.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has RCA paid a single dime towards any of her music videos since it absorbed Jive? 

And I totally agree with everything the OP is saying. The conservatorship, to me, has ALWAYS been about maintaining control of her brand more than any other thing. But they've been running that already-established brand without Britney's own input, so the more time goes on, the more watered down her brand becomes.

They are quite literally running her career into the ground at this point.

What's Jamie going to do? It's his move. :xcuseme:

1 minute ago, Snesh! said:

Because Beyonka is working hard to own RCA with her ugly fat husband and they wanna destroy Britney's career to be the next queen of pop

If so they're getting it right ngl. While Beyonce fans have visuals to everything, we have problems with product placements and cheap MV's with countless scrapped original concepts. :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Has RCA paid a single dime towards any of her music videos since it absorbed Jive? 

And I totally agree with everything the OP is saying. The conservatorship, to me, has ALWAYS been about maintaining control of her brand more than any other thing. But they've been running that already-established brand without Britney's own input, so the more time goes on, the more watered down her brand becomes.

They are quite literally running her career into the ground at this point.

What's Jamie going to do? It's his move. :xcuseme:

Thanks for getting my point, this is more serious than a scrapped a video, cuz we're talking about her career.

Yes, it's his move.. and it's Britney dad. But I think most of it it's her dad's fault, cuz if it wasn't, the C-SHIP was already broken?

Remember when Jamie said in Womanizer that she looked like a prostitute? Who says to you that he didn't made Larry scrap Make Me video? If he really cared about her, he wouldn't take advantage of her money let's be honest. and Larry as full control thanks to that. This is what I think.

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

If so they're getting it right ngl. While Beyonce fans have visuals to everything, we have problems with product placements and cheap MV's with countless scrapped original concepts. :quirkney:

Maybe her label is better, or maybe she's willing to work hard? Not a fan of Beyonce but she's is a much better investment lately than Britney who walk on stage and doesn't sing. RCA did invest tons of money in her "come back". And as you can see, Make Me video seems to have bigger budget than most hotest best selling pop figures right now. 

Just now, kin said:

Maybe her label is better, or maybe she's willing to work hard? Not a fan of Beyonce but she's is a much better investment lately than Britney who walk on stage and doesn't sing. RCA did invest tons of money in her "come back". And as you can see, Make Me video seems to have bigger budget than most hotest best selling pop figures right now. 

Then you're literally saying that was Britney herself that scrapped it? She would dance all naked with her **** in red glitter just to say no? Ahm, don't think so...

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

Then you're literally saying that was Britney herself that scrapped it? She would dance all naked with her **** in red glitter just to say no? Ahm, don't think so...

Who do you think would scrap a high budget video? They have footage of Britney screaming ******* during the shoot for God's sake, if she really knew what the video shoot would be like she wouldn't "don't like it". Britney is fearful that people will turn to her and give **** again, it's her who doesn't want to look like a slutty killer.

They did give her money and her team abused it and we got all this **** stuff because of it. If they would have released the original video and kept the first release date we maybe would have a top ten hit and a number 1 album. 

Which that could have gave RCA a reason to give Britney a bigger budget for more single. 

3 minutes ago, kin said:

Who do you think would scrap a high budget video? They have footage of Britney screaming ******* during the shoot for God's sake, if she really knew what the video shoot would be like she wouldn't "don't like it". Britney is fearful that people will turn to her and give **** again, it's her who doesn't want to look like a slutty killer.

Doesn't make any sense... I don't believe it's Britney fault. It doesn't make sense if all she wants is to literally strip and be edgy most of the time. It's not her label saying take your clothes off. she takes it herself. Larry was the one that was always in control most of the time, specially in the beginning of her career. Read the Rolling Stone 1999 article and read what David has to say about Larry. Jamie probably also warns Larry for it!

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Thanks for getting my point, this is more serious than a scrapped a video, cuz we're talking about her career.

Yes, it's his move.. and it's Britney dad. But I think most of it it's her dad's fault, cuz if it wasn't, the C-SHIP was already broken?

Remember when Jamie said in Womanizer that she looked like a prostitute? Who says to you that he didn't made Larry scrap Make Me video? If he really cared about her, he wouldn't take advantage of her money let's be honest. and Larry as full control thanks to that. This is what I think.

I've been wondering if it was Jamie and Lou M. Taylor who scrapped the video for some time now.

Same goes for the Perfume video. Same goes for the WB video.

Britney went through quite an "I'm a mom now" phase, but who is to say that's not coming from Jamie and Lou?

If Larry had his way he'd be pushing the envelope as far as he can...I actually don't think Larry has anything to do with this. He's caught between a rock and a hard place.

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They did give her money and her team abused it and we got all this **** stuff because of it. If they would have released the original video and kept the first release date we maybe would have a top ten hit and a number 1 album. 

Which that could have gave RCA a reason to give Britney a bigger budget for more single. 

Most probably, yes... but that's what happens when you play safe and deliver trash :jackk: (not the music tho)

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I've been wondering if it was Jamie and Lou M. Taylor who scrapped the video for some time now.

Same goes for the Perfume video. Same goes for the WB video.

Britney went through quite an "I'm a mom now" phase, but who is to say that's not coming from Jamie and Lou?

If Larry had his way he'd be pushing the envelope as far as he can...I actually don't think Larry has anything to do with this. He's caught between a rock and a hard place.

that's why it doesn't make ANY SENSE. THE "i'm a mom now" and then all she wants is to strip... let's be real.

that's why it doesn't make ANY SENSE. THE "i'm a mom now" and then all she wants is to strip... let's be real.

The point is, she doesn't want to strip, she has to, it's her job and she's good at it. That's why she makes goofy face all the time on stage...

Considering the only time we see fire in her eyes when she's on stage is during the super **** numbers (ILRR, TOMH, BOM, Slave) I highly doubt it's Britney who is really behind all of this. For real.

Archived