Jump to content

"Change your mind" is no.1 in Estonia!


Bxnes

Recommended Posts

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Aegean said:

It literally sold only ONE copy 

http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143518

Mess :orangu:

I don't have much faith in the accuracy of these sales figures.

Besides it says:  Since actual sales figures are no longer available, the following figures have been generated by a statistical model. 

Moreover, it says that all of these songs sold only 1 copy. That is unrealistic. 

Link to comment
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
13 minutes ago, Camilo said:

 

:NYsassy::shameless:

These "statistics" are certainly not correct. Since they don't have the data for the Baltic states countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), they just insert "1" for all the songs. Literally for all of them on their TOP lists.

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse

Seems like it is one of the main news topics today on a day when there are not much going on. I am very happy that Estonia finally got something Britney-related right.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, The Moments said:

This.... must be some kind of a mistake.

How is it possible it happened all of a sudden?!

What is the meaning of this.....

HELP!!!

(Estonia my home country though) (Britney has never sold well here, so it is unbelievable that she is selling so well and with this song)

Very strange.

***** me too! Omg kuidas see on võimalik?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, The Moments said:

This.... must be some kind of a mistake.

How is it possible it happened all of a sudden?!

What is the meaning of this.....

HELP!!!

(Estonia my home country though) (Britney has never sold well here, so it is unbelievable that she is selling so well and with this song)

Very strange.

How many copys do you need to get a number one? There are some countrys, you only need 6 - 11 people to buy one song to go to number one on iTunes.

Link to comment

She should release CYM as a European single. It'd be cool if she released different singles to different markets like she did in her earlier career. Especially when she shoots videos for them :carpoolney:

 

Still pressed my friend lied to me during the Britney era, and told me she released Cinderella overseas only. He told me she wore a purple ballgown in the MV and my dumb *** spent months trying to find it :gloria:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Maryy said:

OMG ESTONIAN FANS PLEASE, BE UNITED AND GET THOSE 10 COPIES FOR 'CHANGE YOUR MIND' TO BE IN THE TOP CHART FOR WEEKS, PLEASE :scalped:

^^^^

18 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Still pressed my friend lied to me during the Britney era, and told me she released Cinderella overseas only. He told me she wore a purple ballgown in the MV and my dumb *** spent months trying to find it :gloria:

That's so evil. :riha: Did you believe it because of BTMYH?

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
39 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

How many copys do you need to get a number one? There are some countrys, you only need 6 - 11 people to buy one song to go to number one on iTunes.

I don't even know if advanced Estonian statistics are up somewhere. Hard to tell.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...