We ain't gonna sleep toni-i-ight

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheGloryBritney said:

Not sure about him but stillΒ :CPKney:

Editor in chief from Pop Crush and he got his own blog, maybe he is right maybe is not... the way digital marketing works now involved guys like him to spread the word to audiences... just the way Britney team did when MM MV was commented by PΓ©rez HiltonΒ :awkblink:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I don't think Bradley would post cuz Jordan said so... He's more reliable than Jordan by farΒ :shameless:

True! But I mean, I feel like Jordan has tea this time but can't spill it all rnΒ :shameless:Β Is this what delusion feels like?Β :embarrassney:Β 

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

True! But I mean, I feel like Jordan has tea this time but can't spill it all rnΒ :shameless:Β Is this what delusion feels like?Β :embarrassney:Β 

Nah, ur right... but we don't know what kind of tea at this point. Maybe he just knows that she's shooting period.Β 

We have to wait and see. :quirkney:

Β Let's hope it's a good concept and a good directorΒ 

• Super Mods
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

Nah, ur right... but we don't know what kind of tea at this point. Maybe he just knows that she's shooting period.Β 

We have to wait and see. :quirkney:

Β Let's hope it's a good concept and a good directorΒ 

I mean maybe Bradley is going to report on the video like E news did with the original make me video!?Β :lustney:

We'll have to wait and see indeed!Β :quirkney:

Archived