Glory Grammy?

BritintheZone

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Million Billion said:

How can we know it is submitted? Any source? 

Idk lol. Last year it leaked 

16 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

apparently RCA only submitted it for Best Pop Vocal Album :idkney: I've read that on twitter I think

Ummmm, they trying to be realistic. Hope it gets that nomination. I doubt it would had gotten best album of the year just cause its Britney

18 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

apparently RCA only submitted it for Best Pop Vocal Album :idkney: I've read that on twitter I think

I could actually see it happen. The big pop competition will be 25, This Is Acting, and Dangerous Woman. The bigger albums of the year have been R&B, hip-hop, and rap. 

Make Me did well but it's not Record or Song of the Year material. But like, if they didn't submit for Best Pop Duo/Collab? :nothavingit:

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Why even bring up the Grammys. 

She isn't going to get nominated. Stop the delusion. 

large.gif

19 minutes ago, MitchellFierce said:

I could actually see it happen. The big pop competition will be 25, This Is Acting, and Dangerous Woman. The bigger albums of the year have been R&B, hip-hop, and rap. 

Make Me did well but it's not Record or Song of the Year material. But like, if they didn't submit for Best Pop Duo/Collab? :nothavingit:

They still should submit make me . You never know.

Ps you forgot lemonade by beyonce . She will be nominated for pop and R&B

1 minute ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

She should release Mood Ring in time for Grammys 2018 and win everything lol but seriously she won't get any nominations when she only got one nom for Womanizer and none for FF or Scream and shout.

The FF thing still bothers me. A number 1 album, number 1 hit, and 3 singles that peaked in the Billboard top 10??

FF should've at LEAST gotten a nomination. Just shows the Grammys are a :flop:

14 minutes ago, Vgameman2011 said:

The FF thing still bothers me. A number 1 album, number 1 hit, and 3 singles that peaked in the Billboard top 10??

FF should've at LEAST gotten a nomination. Just shows the Grammys are a :flop:

they never liked Britney, I still don´t know how they gave her one award :donewithit:

Archived