Can we take a moment to appreciate 2016 M&Gney?

kasavas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, cgshaw said:

Imagine paying 1500$ for that 

I remember this guy had the picture as his profile pic, then someone posted it on exhale without his will.

And the admins added it to xray. And the guy emailed jordan and kept posting on bh page on facebook, saying that he doesn't feel comfortable and he wants Jordan to delete it, because he never agreed to share it.

Then people started making fun of the picture, and he was like "where is your pic with her? at least I met her".

That's all I remember :idkney:

• Super Mods
On 10/24/2016 at 5:52 PM, glitterfalls said:

I think this might be my new favorite Britney gif. There's very few people I care to be around. You just get hurt and burned by enough people and it makes a person shut down and have the 'I don't really like people." attitude. People that don't get that will probably be horrified and think it's a bitchy attitude to think that. I disagree tbh. 

Especially in Britney's situation. Im not saying the sam and ali days but even during her prime. It shocked me when she said that her "friends" would leave her with the bill. 

I definitely feel that after you tried so hard to be a good friend only for them to hurt you. 

3 hours ago, kasavas said:

I remember this guy had the picture as his profile pic, then someone posted it on exhale without his will.

And the admins added it to xray. And the guy emailed jordan and kept posting on bh page on facebook, saying that he doesn't feel comfortable and he wants Jordan to delete it, because he never agreed to share it.

Then people started making fun of the picture, and he was like "where is your pic with her? at least I met her".

That's all I remember :idkney:

He was probably just pissed because the picture is funny as **** 

10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Especially in Britney's situation. Im not saying the sam and ali days but even during her prime. It shocked me when she said that her "friends" would leave her with the bill. 

I definitely feel that after you tried so hard to be a good friend only for them to hurt you. 

And unfortunately I'm not too surprised Britney said that. I bet so many celebrities can relate to that feeling of being treated like they're a winning lottery ticket or a slot machine. It's gotta be a punch to the stomach if you were thinking "This person is genuine, they're NOT gonna do this to me." And they end up doing it anyway. :(

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

And unfortunately I'm not too surprised Britney said that. I bet so many celebrities can relate to that feeling of being treated like they're a winning lottery ticket or a slot machine. It's gotta be a punch to the stomach if you were thinking "This person is genuine, they're NOT gonna do this to me." And they end up doing it anyway. :(

Maybe its just me but I don't see how people can pull that off like you know you wont be welcomed back the next time around so why do that? I think it's a universal thing, doesnt matter if you are rich, poor, or famous. My sister's boyfriend is doing the same thing to her. :yeahsure:

Archived