what type of cameras are allowed at POM?

rockNroLL227

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

Don't bring any DSLR Camera! Of course they won't allow it! Any sort of Pro camera with big lense won't pass throug! If you have some powershot/small ones get it! Otherwise your phone will do! 

ok great, i have both and i would prefer to bring a DSLR, but i figured it would count as "professional." so odd that it's considered professional nowadays when they're so common among non-professionals. but yeah that's why i asked because i was afraid that would be the case. a point and shoot (like a powershot or others) ARE allowed? will i have to hide it? or are those actually allowed?

11 minutes ago, rockNroLL227 said:

ok great, i have both and i would prefer to bring a DSLR, but i figured it would count as "professional." so odd that it's considered professional nowadays when they're so common among non-professionals. but yeah that's why i asked because i was afraid that would be the case. a point and shoot (like a powershot or others) ARE allowed? will i have to hide it? or are those actually allowed?

You'll have to hide it! And even if they found it your might get a pass! But not garenteed! 

EDIT: just checked and they have NO Camera policy at Planet Hollywood! Don't bother tbh stick to the phone camera! 

Archived