Missing The Old "Bad *****" Britney Attitude On Stage

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I agree that the attitude is missing from her latest performances. Personally I don't really care much about any of her festival performances she had these months. But I still think she can do it, when she's totally feeling it and when she wants to.

Let's just appreciate this masterpiece once more:

This is still m favourite performance from this year.  As much as i dislike the costume...everything is just on point...her dancing and all. :crying1:  Her faces weren't too goofy, but gave us that slight bad ***** attitude.

The only thing I really dislike is how britney ALWAYS fixes her hair if it's in her face.  I feel like it ruins the immersion.  

4 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I agree that the attitude is missing from her latest performances. Personally I don't really care much about any of her festival performances she had these months. But I still think she can do it, when she's totally feeling it and when she wants to.

1 minute ago, - Kyle - said:

This is still m favourite performance from this year.  As much as i dislike the costume...everything is just on point...her dancing and all. :crying1:  Her faces weren't too goofy, but gave us that slight bad ***** attitude.

The only thing I really dislike is how britney ALWAYS fixes her hair if it's in her face.  I feel like it ruins the immersion.  

The BBMA performance is one of the exceptions indeed. She was totally feeling it (especially during Slave, there is something about this song that always makes she incorporates the old Britney). 

And I know, right?? On the AMF's performance she was always fixing her hair and I was like "Britney, leave your hair alone!!!" 

25 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

I love everything about it - her energy, her on point dancing, her attitude, costume, song choices :crying1: It was perfect. I've never imagined we could get something as perfect as that in 2016 :crying2:

I think maybe she is over it...I mean with performing all of her old songs. When she talks about Glory and the work she put into it she seems connected and interested. It's probably difficult to grow when you're performing to material put out when you were a teenager...

She does the same dance moves a few nights a week for months. Hopefully she's getting bored and wants to tour again. I get the stability with family though, but I pray she gets out of there.

Maybe it's the crowd too? There's definitely huge fans in the audience, don't get me wrong, but some are probably there for nostalgia. It's not the same as touring around the world, where it's your die hard fans buying tickets to see you. The energy is different.

8 minutes ago, MonaLisaxo said:

I think maybe she is over it...I mean with performing all of her old songs. When she talks about Glory and the work she put into it she seems connected and interested. It's probably difficult to grow when you're performing to material put out when you were a teenager...

She does the same dance moves a few nights a week for months. Hopefully she's getting bored and wants to tour again. I get the stability with family though, but I pray she gets out of there.

Maybe it's the crowd too? There's definitely huge fans in the audience, don't get me wrong, but some are probably there for nostalgia. It's not the same as touring around the world, where it's your die hard fans buying tickets to see you. The energy is different.

I always found it kind of weird how much she is enjoying POM after all since she has always said that she doesn't really like to perform her older songs, but she does because her fans want to hear them. POM is a greatest hits show after all.

I mean, I understand that she loves it because it's the same place and it's not so stressful and she gets to be with her kids :) 

I'm sure she'd love to perform more songs from Glory, but it doesn't really fit the POM theme right now :verycool:

1 minute ago, Widowmaker said:

I always found it kind of weird how much she is enjoying POM after all since she has always said that she doesn't really like to perform her older songs, but she does because her fans want to hear them. POM is a greatest hits show after all.

I mean, I understand that she loves it because it's the same place and it's not so stressful and she gets to be with her kids :) 

I'm sure she'd love to perform more songs from Glory, but it doesn't really fit the POM theme right now :verycool:

Since she won't do a Glory World Tour, I guess she won't perform more Glory songs except from Make Me, DYWCO and the second single, right? If so, it's pretty sad since she was so proud of this album.

7 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

Shut the **** up.

untitled-4rnup1.gif

kneel5unp.png

610469636.jpg

workbitch27ba2b.gif

giphy.gif

toxic3o9ybn.gif

toxic469zyk.gif

And literally ALL of this (except Work ***** due to her being nervous)

@Perfect Britney hey baby can you post some of your knee spam here tbh

Do you really believe that the iheart performance was any good? She might have made those faces but the performance was complete trash. 

He was saying that she used to own the stage and that reflected in her face. Now it just seems more like acting instead. (with some exceptions like the BBMAs)

Archived